• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Graham

DeacsOrDie

Reaction score
What is the overall take on him as a media member? He appears to be pro-Wake but also has some interesting takes.

Oh ok. I think I've seen his tweets before.

The other way to put it is State lost by 10 on the road and Wake lost by 6 at home, so it's basically a home field advantage. So Wake and State basically did the same and are basically ranked the same. I'm not that bothered by it as critic of the AP poll. I'm more bothered by them dropping FSU and ranking LSU even though FSU beat LSU.

Except one game was back and forth and one was never really even close…

Right. But AP voters don't actually watch ACC games, so that's how they see it.

The national narrative is that Clemson is down even though they have the longest active winning streak in the country and Wake is the only team to have a second half lead on them in that stretch.

I listen to his show every afternoon on my drive. I like his show. He’s very positive about wake forest. He has Conor on a lot.

I like his show. It’s good to have a truly local sports talk show.

But he seems like a weird dude.

I listen to his show every afternoon on my drive. I like his show. He’s very positive about wake forest. He has Conor on a lot.
I enjoy going on with Josh. That show was a revolving door for a few years and he's done a commendable job finding what works and what doesn't.

He can rub people the wrong way and I've had moments of "shut the fuck up, Josh," but most of those come from him just trying to stir shit up.

josh is good at his job. where being good is surviving in a dying profession by doing / saying whatever means achieves that.

I enjoy going on with Josh. That show was a revolving door for a few years and he's done a commendable job finding what works and what doesn't.

He can rub people the wrong way and I've had moments of "shut the fuck up, Josh," but most of those come from him just trying to stir shit up.
Do you know if he comes on in the Triangle?

So he understands the sports talk business.

Yes, and he does not. Triangle is Adam Gold from 12-3 and The OG (Joe Ovies and Joe Giglio) from 3-6.
Yeah I listen to The OG on the way home everyday. Let us triangle folks know if you’re going on that anytime soon!

Back