• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Graham

Our tailgate still uses the Corona branded cooler we got for free from the David Glenn show like 6 years ago.

Oh ok. I think I've seen his tweets before.

The other way to put it is State lost by 10 on the road and Wake lost by 6 at home, so it's basically a home field advantage. So Wake and State basically did the same and are basically ranked the same. I'm not that bothered by it as critic of the AP poll. I'm more bothered by them dropping FSU and ranking LSU even though FSU beat LSU.
Well yes we did “lose by 6” but 2OT sure beats State garbage TD to get within 10, right?
agreed on the FSU/ LSU deal. SEC bias ….surprise!

I like him and respect him. He has an entertaining show. Does thoughtful analysis. Covers the Deacs pretty well.

Unfortunately, 600 AM has gone through substantial changes and his program is the only one worth listening to as far as I can tell. So I pulled the trigger on XM and don’t tune in as much.

I listen to Josh on the way home as well. He covers the Deacs pretty well. Yes he's a little different I would say but during Football/Basketball season, I usually make it a point to listen.

So he understands the sports talk business.
He has definitely found a schtick that works. He's the nerdy white guy that makes lots of hot takes and will defend them to death. He realizes that pumping a fan base up one day and pissing them off the next day is good for ratings.

He really went all in on being pissed off about the ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte.
He has definitely found a schtick that works. He's the nerdy white guy that makes lots of hot takes and will defend them to death. He realizes that pumping a fan base up one day and pissing them off the next day is good for ratings.
He's like DR

He really went all in on being pissed off about the ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte.

He's like DR
He also took a hardline stance against the ACC shifting its primary focus to football. Basically saying that it is a basketball conference and always will be. Couldn't seem to grasp the gazillion dollar difference between the two sports and basketball's irrelevance outside a few specific regions.

He also was front and center of the Sarr to Kentucky situation. Trolled their loser fan base pretty hard and endured their hate.

Well yes we did “lose by 6” but 2OT sure beats State garbage TD to get within 10, right?
agreed on the FSU/ LSU deal. SEC bias ….surprise!
They have to make these primetime SEC games seem more exciting. #22 LSU vs #1 Alabama! Alabama takes on their 16th ranked opponent of the season (who later loses 3-4 more times and ends up unranked and loses their bowl game)

Back