• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris promoted from Steelers practice squad

I'm sure there will be some really clever jokes and warm feelings on this thread.

Can't blame his offensive line and coaches when he fails to perform this time.

the picture that is linked with his name is a white guy for the falcons.

I always sort of agreed with Josh about the situation at Wake. Now was it handled the best way by all parties? Surely not, but I do think there's a lot of legitimacy to his complaints re: playing time and backs getting into a rhythm. Obviously I have no idea if the staff talked trash about him.

I always sort of agreed with Josh about the situation at Wake. Now was it handled the best way by all parties? Surely not, but I do think there's a lot of legitimacy to his complaints re: playing time and backs getting into a rhythm. Obviously I have no idea if the staff talked trash about him.

Neither side came out winners there. You can have legitimate reason to bitch without coming off looking like a bitch.

I hope he does well, but after watching him for 4 years fall down after immediately any contact, I will be surprised if he does. Good Luck.

Hopefully Josh learned a thing or two from how Blount made his exit.

I hope he does well, but after watching him for 4 years fall down after immediately any contact, I will be surprised if he does. Good Luck.

I tend to agree with you but they've had a chance to watch him play/practice. They should have a pretty good idea of what he can/can't do. I hated all the bitching but wish the young man all the best.

Last edited:
Hate how he acted after his Wake career ended, but couldn't be happier for him. Make it count, JRoc.

I have to admit it would be hilarious if Josh Harris pulled a Willie Parker on us as a Steeler.

meh - Josh Harris acted like an idiot on his way out of the door, but it's hardly surprising given the lack of leadership and accountability during the last few years in the Grobe-era.

Exactly. That's why I think it would be so funny. Everybody else would know he should get no carries, but his ego would be telling him he should be toting the rock 15 times.

Back