• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Howard Blog

CP's offseason was much busier than Tim's last summer with the Olympics. I love Tim as much as anyone, but we don't need to make excuses for him. Up to this point he has chosen not to really give back to Wake, as he has his reasons. That's his prerogative, and he doesn't really owe us anything.

Link?

How do you know what Duncan gives back? He is not the type of guy that makes a big show of what he does. I have no idea how much he does or doesn't give back to Wake. And, as others have said he doesn't need to give dime one...he gave us achievement (not to mention all the money he generated for Wake in his final 2 years when most would have bolted for the NBA). I will take that over a jersey placement in an insurance commercial any day.

Being in the same graduating class as Josh meant I got to watch him all four years, go to class with him, and say hello to him at parties, etc. Watching him become the absolute dominant force that he became in 02-03 was probably my favorite Wake experience outside of a classroom or a spring break setting. He was just unreal to watch in person - he and Skip helped light the fire under the Joel that lasted until our current regime came in.

All-time favorite Josh Howard move: falling out of bounds with the ball, he regularly tried to football pass it off the opposing player. #thugculture

I remember on MTV cribs when josh pointed out his WF blanket and his diploma in his bedroom to show everybody he was "an educated black man."

I remember on MTV cribs when josh pointed out his WF blanket and his diploma in his bedroom to show everybody he was "an educated black man."

Can't say a WFU diploma in the bedroom worked for me, but hey, I'm not Josh Howard.

The best part of that cribs video is that piece of crap production from Jostens that was the old pieces from the old court and the plaque that broke on all of them. Does anyone have one hanging on their wall that ISN'T broken?

My favorite was the hesitation dribble at the top of lane and then blowing by the defender, down the middle of the lane for the jam against NC State.

Anyone that is BuzzIn and JoshOut should be kicked in the nuts until they die.

Back