• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Howard's WF HOF Induction Speech

Thanks for linking. Really needed that reminder. Love Josh!

Loved that speech. Thanks for posting. Josh has led a charmed life with lots of people supporting him. Hopefully, he will take care of all the millions he made in the NBA.

That was fantastic. Congrats Josh- a great Deacon!

P.S. We probably have a whole mess of players who will cry when remembering their days with [Redacted], just for different reasons.

Wow. Amazing....love that. I needed to be reminded of all the powerful stuff that we have here at WFU. Been tough to see the sunshine lately

"Not 3 to 6, but 6 to 3." God, I miss Skip.
Instead, we're stuck with "Tuesdays are their toughest day academically. I don't know." How far we have fallen.

Such a well rounded ballplayer. Could do anything, cover anyone, score any way.

A ray of sunshine in the darkness. Reminder of what MSD has done for so many of us. WF made a difference in that young man's life.

Don't get the sense of family like that at Deaconland anymore.
Makes me appreciate so much more what Wake was truly like before this era of trying to be something you aren't came to pass. Throw in stale president with zero backbone and stale athletic leadership and you get the era of aWFUl.

Thanks josh for injecting some heart and soul back into the place.
Current players have zero clue what that's like cause no leader doesn't demonstrate any of that.
Show that daily in the freakin locker rooms.

I feel bad for Cory Sullivan, having to follow that.

Back