• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Howard's WF HOF Induction Speech

That's why J-Ho is one of my all time faves. For everyone that didn't get the opportunity to know him...they just got a little insight into how good of a person Josh is. Couldn't be happier for him.

As others have said, it was nice to watch something that made you feel good about Wake Forest again.

Very nice moment. Thank you for posting it. Skip was one in a million. We must never forget those great years under his leadership and influence on so many young men. His Skipisms still make me smile.

Thanks for posting. Really enjoyed watching Josh when I was at Wake. Very cool to hear the true impact attending Wake had on him. I wonder if any of our current athletes from similar backgrounds are having as impactful of an experience under our current leadership. I would suspect not.

Tremendous. Haven't smiled like that in reference to anything WF Athletics in a long while. Thanks for the link.

I just watched it. Amazing. He reflects the culture that I want to see at Wake. An authentic person who cares about winning, poured 100% into hos play every game and lead by example.

Got to know Josh a bit his sophomore and junior years. Was a really genuine person. Glad to not only have known him but that he represents my alma mater. Truly a man who has never let obstacles stand in his way.

"Thank y'all" - Josh Howard

No, thank you Josh Howard for giving us lasting memories of your fire and passion on the court, but more so, for reminding us what is most important in student athletics, which is the mission of impacting young lives in a positive, reinforcing fashion, and helping them realize their full potential, on and off the court.

The folks who helped you along the way, and especially the late, great Skip Prosser, could not be more proud.

Congrats and all the best to you J-Ho!! Go Deacs!

Back