• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JP Mundy on Banner

and these people are paid for their opinions?

They came across as a bunch of snobs. LOWF big time. They took '06-'08 as an aberation. What they didn't mention was in '11 we led in 12 of 13 games and should have done more than 6-7. That is when the lethargy began. It seemed that being close was good enough. The end of last season and into this one, there is a sense of futility once we get behind. ULM we threw the ball, Army they just beat them up. Grobe needs to give the players confidence in his coaching. On these webcast, blogs etc, they say "Jim Grobe didn't forget how to coach". I think he forgot how he succeeded in '06. Which was, Know what your players can do well and don't ask them to do anything else.

Mundy is the worst. Seriously, BSD guys. He's the worst.

I don't understand how he's gained such access to Wake sports. His primary goal seems to be avoiding criticism at all costs and becoming twitter buddies with other NC writers.

I don't understand how he's gained such access to Wake sports. His primary goal seems to be avoiding criticism at all costs and becoming twitter buddies with other NC writers.

Seems like you answered your own question there.

Fellow BSD writers -- I believe that question is for you guys.

Why can't the BSD writers just get rid of him?

He is just not very good at writing about sports.

It all went to shit after that Rickman asshole accepted his big paying job at ScrewTheLittleGuy.com :thumbsup:

Thanks slothrop.

Why not compare us to Uconn? They should have lower expectations and just fired their coach.

Verbatim copy/paste email from a buddy (UConn undergrad, Wake Full-time MBA):

ATLEAST UCONN had the ballz to fire its football coach MID SEASON!!! OH! I already knew Wake sucks.. carry on.

Im flying up for home coming next weekend! East Hartford or bust! Peep making his moonshine!

Charleston this weekend.. beach and tunes. Isle of palms

RIP, Blogger So Dear

WE HARDLY KNEW YE. REMEMBER THE DAYS OF YORE WHEN WE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF HOSTING THE GREAT IRISH V. CUMBERLAND DEBATES? OH HOW TIME FLIES AND NOW WE REMAIN NOTHING MORE THAN A ROTTING CORPSE, RELEASING THE SPIRIT AND SOUL OF OUR YOUTH INTO THE HANDS OF TIME. REST WELL SWEET PRINCE, REST WELL.

WE HARDLY KNEW YE. REMEMBER THE DAYS OF YORE WHEN WE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF HOSTING THE GREAT IRISH V. CUMBERLAND DEBATES? OH HOW TIME FLIES AND NOW WE REMAIN NOTHING MORE THAN A ROTTING CORPSE, RELEASING THE SPIRIT AND SOUL OF OUR YOUTH INTO THE HANDS OF TIME. REST WELL SWEET PRINCE, REST WELL.

Now why'd you have to go bringing up my weakest/worst moment in my brief internet career as an unpaid/hobby writer?

Link to these debates?

Well there's no shame in that (Irish being a better writer). Is there shame in defending [Redacted]? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Back