• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

I had Tommy Pham for a while in my dynasty league. Traded him in the 2015-16 offseason I think

I am, in no way, being forced to post this:

JTP HAS THE BIGGEST DONG KNOWN TO MAN

I cant even imagine playing dynasty baseball - seems like way too much work.

eh, you get out what you put in. I'm tanking this year, so my team's mostly on autopilot.

most of the heavy management comes in the winter

I am, in no way, being forced to post this:

JTP HAS THE BIGGEST DONG KNOWN TO MAN

But grows as inevitably upon itself as the truth does upon itself.

I can't believe knight banged tic's grandma

Lol my role is myself. It's amazing. I love God right now

Nobody but you could pull that off. Only have to act like yourself

Apparently, the RNG wasn't too RNG. Counting the number of players, it's only a 5% chance you'd pull you. Really small chance there. Obviously, an assigned role is more likely. Still, gotta play what' you've been dealt. Try to keep it fun and such. It's a chance to make a new you, for the good of everyone. Claiming from the start would've been the actual Smidge play, and you didn't do that.

^^^ Forgot to quote the Smidga there. Almost risked it by editing. Straight edge, yo.

I expected you to let me have fun with a stupid game and maybe some people would get a laugh out of it. But whatever.

I wasn't going to ruin the game with it, either. Just a bit of harmless fun. If one of us were mafia, I would seriously push to have the other hit night 1.

This definitely is not angle shooting, its straight up cheating.

I hope that redwing quote never stops showing up

Gouda, how do you feel about the reactions to my posts? Specifically Toogs, Gooner, Tic and Tejas.

If one of RW/DWD is actually mafia, my top targets are Toogs and Gooner. Tic and Tejas behind that.

Back