• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

I'm obv civ. If bym is civ, Tim is and thus tim is clear. So it la either you or bym.

If you're actually civ, convince me how bym is lying

In my head the best arguments for bym are

1. Knight
2. The bet
3. Without his powers the civs didn't have much

*inhales deeply* tell her I'll never forget that summer night, gooner. I'm sure the other 100 guys behind me in line won't either. She was like a beautiful spring flower, covered in the seed of an entire town of teenagers with all the optimism of the German people in 1941.

*inhales deeply* tell her I'll never forget that summer night, gooner. I'm sure the other 100 guys behind me in line won't either. She was like a beautiful spring flower, covered in the seed of an entire town of teenagers with all the optimism of the German people in 1941.

HOF

Bym, did you get a power last night?

He'll if I know. I wasn't told a thing by JTP. I'm sure it'll be retconned that I didn't. It's one of the things that's really ticked me off about the last bit. It looks like civs have very few powers and I'm not even getting the opportunity to get what I'm earning.

RSF, are you vanilla?

yeah, I think I said that back on d1. Vanilla with a posting restriction (5 posts/day, which I upped to 15 posts/day by PMing jtp before game start), which I have brazenly ignored

yeah, I think I said that back on d1. Vanilla with a posting restriction (5 posts/day, which I upped to 15 posts/day by PMing jtp before game start), which I have brazenly ignored

No benefit from following?

Alright, it's 4-1. We have numbers to vote Nonny and then RSF.

Back