• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

This isn't finished yet?

Also, I don't care the outcome (neither does JTP) so I declare myself the winner. I claim the crown as King baboon after killing babydik Gouda.

Also, someone send me the link to mafia chat this thread sucks.

No. Then you couldn't keep playing

It is the game that never ends, it goes on and on my friends
giphy.gif

We're in line at mcdonalds with a bus full of 20 people. Our order included 40double cheeseburgers, 40 chicken sandwiches, and 20 chicken mcdublers. No idea what that last thing is

I get that and I appreciate it. But it's already been said.

I'm preparing a write-up in just a minute of where I stand.

As promised, here's where I am.

At 10:26 last night, I received a PM saying that RNG did not give me a power last night. If JTP says that I didn't have RNG luck, I believe him. But, I also believe that giving me a power that would've been retroactive for the night before would not have been fair to the people who'd posted as if it's day. I wish it would've gone down differently, but it didn't and we can address post-game.

As for suspects -

Nonny and RSF have played very similar games.

Nonny's acerbic nature makes me want to vote for him. But, he claimed a power and a role and used that power which appeared to have the effect he described. I wasn't told that my power was stopped or that I wasn't able to earn a power. I was told that RNG didn't give me a power, which to me, says my power would've worked if RNG granted it.

Also, if Nonny is JTP, I think JTP would believe he himself is a civ. I guess I could be wrong, I don't know JTP that well.

As I mentioned before, RSF played a very similar game to Nonny. They both had similar votes and they both called mafia out (RSF to Gouda and Nonny to the GF Da, which is obviously riskier). One of the parts that struck me about RSF was how quickly he jumped on me after Tim threw a vote on me yesterday.

I understand that my posting style can lead people to think I'm mafia. But like I mentioned, I think RSF reads me better than most people.

There as also a point yesterday where he telegraphed a possible vote switch. I'm not going to find the specifics, but in hindsight, it could've provided good cover.

And, I think it's weird RSF is the only person with a restriction and no power... and the restriction doesn't seem to matter. Just like dead posting.

So, I'm leaning RSF over Nonny as mafia.

If Tim is mafia, that means he had to have held a ninja kill to the end, since I tracked him. It's not like we haven't had mafia messengers in the past. If that's the case, good game, Tim. You're a better play than people give you credit.

Thoughts? Opinions? Prayers?

As promised, here's where I am.

At 10:26 last night, I received a PM saying that RNG did not give me a power last night. If JTP says that I didn't have RNG luck, I believe him. But, I also believe that giving me a power that would've been retroactive for the night before would not have been fair to the people who'd posted as if it's day. I wish it would've gone down differently, but it didn't and we can address post-game.

As for suspects -

Nonny and RSF have played very similar games.

Nonny's acerbic nature makes me want to vote for him. But, he claimed a power and a role and used that power which appeared to have the effect he described. I wasn't told that my power was stopped or that I wasn't able to earn a power. I was told that RNG didn't give me a power, which to me, says my power would've worked if RNG granted it.

Also, if Nonny is JTP, I think JTP would believe he himself is a civ. I guess I could be wrong, I don't know JTP that well.

As I mentioned before, RSF played a very similar game to Nonny. They both had similar votes and they both called mafia out (RSF to Gouda and Nonny to the GF Da, which is obviously riskier). One of the parts that struck me about RSF was how quickly he jumped on me after Tim threw a vote on me yesterday.

I understand that my posting style can lead people to think I'm mafia. But like I mentioned, I think RSF reads me better than most people.

There as also a point yesterday where he telegraphed a possible vote switch. I'm not going to find the specifics, but in hindsight, it could've provided good cover.

And, I think it's weird RSF is the only person with a restriction and no power... and the restriction doesn't seem to matter. Just like dead posting.

So, I'm leaning RSF over Nonny as mafia.

If Tim is mafia, that means he had to have held a ninja kill to the end, since I tracked him. It's not like we haven't had mafia messengers in the past. If that's the case, good game, Tim. You're a better play than people give you credit.

Thoughts? Opinions? Prayers?

Were it not for last night I would vote nonny. I didn't like all the "if mafia kills me tonight" talk and yeah, mafia probably should have killed him at some point. Then again, the four of us is a pretty good final four so it isn't like they were leaving scrubs alive. I hate that the game with only five rules is making me vote on a standard rule (mafia has to kill someone) but thems are the breaks.

I laid out my case for bym. I hesitate because bym is holding his vote until he sees where others go. That is something mafia has to do in end game (more in 2 v1 but yeah).

RSF has played well and if he does turn out to be the last mafia then I can comfortably say he would have won without the angleshooting. It's hard to build a case against him but the case I can build for the other two makes him the play.

RSF

Last sentence should read "It's hard to build a mafia case against him but the civ case I can build for the other two makes him the play."

Were it not for last night I would vote nonny. I didn't like all the "if mafia kills me tonight" talk and yeah, mafia probably should have killed him at some point. Then again, the four of us is a pretty good final four so it isn't like they were leaving scrubs alive. I hate that the game with only five rules is making me vote on a standard rule (mafia has to kill someone) but thems are the breaks.

I laid out my case for bym. I hesitate because bym is holding his vote until he sees where others go. That is something mafia has to do in end game (more in 2 v1 but yeah).

RSF has played well and if he does turn out to be the last mafia then I can comfortably say he would have won without the angleshooting. It's hard to build a case against him but the case I can build for the other two makes him the play.

RSF

I always hold my vote. Like nearly every round, unless I'm pretty sure on someone.

Kinda want to see how people react before I decide for good.

Back