• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

But for all seriousness, if you ever have the chance, Rocky Mountain is amazing

And since mafia will probably hit me before I wake up in the morning, here's my mafia list.

Toogs, gopher, tic, Gouda, Tejas, and one of RW/DWD.

That's six but you guys can decide which one isn't mafia.

***Toogs***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for the baboon keeper to drug the baboons to sleep. Especially that hideous shaved one. Got Gouda is ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real talk here.

I kinda like that castle on hill song by ed sheeran. How gay does that make me? Am I like knight level super gay talking about slobbing knobs all day? Or just like curious? Need to know cause I just added the song to my Spotify list.

Nonny used to be a top 2 player here. What the fuck happened while I was gone? Woof.

Morning, gentleman. Been a long time since I played in one of these and lots of new people as well. May need some help along the way with a couple nicknames people go by. First one not getting is gooner.

Also, can someone explain the baboon origin?

I've always been more of a tone player. Read through (most of) the thread this morning but maybe it's just this game but kind of hard to pick anything out. Think best move is to probably tie two people and see who jumps.

Real talk here.

I kinda like that castle on hill song by ed sheeran. How gay does that make me? Am I like knight level super gay talking about slobbing knobs all day? Or just like curious? Need to know cause I just added the song to my Spotify list.

Gay butt okay

Back