• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Morning, gentleman. Been a long time since I played in one of these and lots of new people as well. May need some help along the way with a couple nicknames people go by. First one not getting is gooner.

Also, can someone explain the baboon origin?

Gooner is Asesino. Pay him no mind. He is just a droid

Gouda is a baboon. He was taught to use a keyboard and read. But, he was only only taught to type insults - it's a sad story. Gouda is like harambe, you should treat him as such.

And since mafia will probably hit me before I wake up in the morning, here's my mafia list.

Toogs, gopher, tic, Gouda, Tejas, and one of RW/DWD.

That's six but you guys can decide which one isn't mafia.

***Toogs***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zooming into first place in the Race de Hubris, Nonny has taken the lead over gooner. Great work here.

The "tie and wait" meta hasn't been around here for a long time... Sorta miss it

Feeling pretty good about da being a civ

Add him to the list

I kinda want to lynch nonny while he's asleep and then talk about how terrible he is for the entire game

He'd be so mad

Lifts dont open until the 10th, what kind of bullshit is this

I enjoyed the "I'm a man, I'm 40." It had been a while, but that's a good one.

Back