• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

I don't really see how either of them could be without the game breaking

So

I'm treating them as civs

This is the Gouda post I was referencing. If Gouda is mafia, don't think he makes a point to clear these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***nonny*** time for you to go, no more of this shit leading you're trying to do

You also pushed for him to be saved in OT

Don't be dense I called both of them mafia multiple times. And sd3 had a real shitty last page of posts. Blame him

Step your game up nonny

I'm inclined to believe smidger here. I think we also learn the most information from killing Gouda.

Gouda

***nonny*** time for you to go, no more of this shit leading you're trying to do

Vote nonny later. Smidge caught a maf or sacrificed himself tomorrow

Vote Gouda I'll kill nonny with you tomorrow

Never change, manning. Don't ever change you oh so delicate being.

im not delicate at all, i think you're mafia trying to throw shit at the thread to get a few mislynches

Tejas, please provide your thoughts on Manning's day 1. Feel free to use post 522 for reference.

im not delicate at all, i think you're mafia trying to throw shit at the thread to get a few mislynches

Whoever had "Manning with the senseless retaliatory vote," please be sure to mark it on your mafia bingo boards

Tejas, please provide your thoughts on Manning's day 1. Feel free to use post 522 for reference.

520 was gross too

I'd think there is a high possibility manning is maf if Gouda is. Or that manning is maf regardless, he could have just been taking an opportunity to off Gouda

Hey idiots

Smidge and I can both be civs

Back