• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Bym, you are looking very bad. Tbd on if that's a bad at this game civ or bad as in mafia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should really just be a Manning majo and move on. Absolutely no chance manning can make it to end game given he saved a mafia in OT

Last night i gooner was sent to conversion therapy

It was unsuccessful

Bym, you are looking very bad. Tbd on if that's a bad at this game civ or bad as in mafia

That's ok, we're all entitled to opinions.

I'll admit my mistake on the RB.

I don't think 2 votes on TiC are random, throwaway.

You agree with me on Manning majo.

This should really just be a Manning majo and move on. Absolutely no chance manning can make it to end game given he saved a mafia in OT

you just can't get past this, and you can't acknowledge it. if anything me "saving" gouda should clear me not a chance in hell in a 5 mafia game that mafia saves there teammate there especially when anyone could kill shot sd3

manning (4) - ChineseBotUsername, Tejassclown, AnonymouslyTerrible, King Shitlord
bym (1) - RSFunctionallyDisabled

Mannning

Shouldn't overthink this one. Also, I presume Manning isn't a Wake guy, right?

manning (5) - ChineseBotUsername, Tejassclown, AnonymouslyTerrible, King Shitlord, AnActuallyAnonymousDeac

manning (6) - ChineseBotUsername, Tejassclown, AnonymouslyTerrible, King Shitlord, AnActuallyAnonymousDeac, TimDuncanWasOverrated

Fyi, redwing informed me in mason chat that he had a role cop investigation last night. Being the baller that he is, he pegged the SK. Sorry, tejas. That is how it goes, sometimes.

***tejas***

manning (6) - ChineseBotUsername, Tejassclown, AnonymouslyTerrible, King Shitlord, AnActuallyAnonymousDeac, TimDuncanWasOverrated
Tejas (1) - Redwing'sBetterUsername

you just can't get past this, and you can't acknowledge it. if anything me "saving" gouda should clear me not a chance in hell in a 5 mafia game that mafia saves there teammate there especially when anyone could kill shot sd3

Now this is a classic WIFOM attempt. And what do we do when we have a WIFOM argument, kids? We evaluate which team benefitted the most from the actions.

In this case, clearly mafia.

Here's the shitty thing, manning. I kinda believe all of this complaining is genuine and this was possibly incompetence instead of mafia. But if so, consider this a punitive kill.

If you're just a civ, you shouldn't have entered your nose in OT where it didn't belong. This is what happens when you do that.

Fyi, redwing informed me in mason chat that he had a role cop investigation last night. Being the baller that he is, he pegged the SK. Sorry, tejas. That is how it goes, sometimes.

***tejas***

We're still doing this?

Is it worth it to kill the SK at this point? He's going to want to kill mafia at this point right? Tell me, Nonny!

Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

We're still doing this?

Is it worth it to kill the SK at this point? He's going to want to kill mafia at this point right? Tell me, Nonny!

Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

I think at this point, both SK and mafia want to kill civs. ***Tejas***

Now this is a classic WIFOM attempt. And what do we do when we have a WIFOM argument, kids? We evaluate which team benefitted the most from the actions.

In this case, clearly mafia.

Here's the shitty thing, manning. I kinda believe all of this complaining is genuine and this was possibly incompetence instead of mafia. But if so, consider this a punitive kill.

If you're just a civ, you shouldn't have entered your nose in OT where it didn't belong. This is what happens when you do that.

you're wrong, who should do the ot kill then on day 1? please inform me since you have this giant ego that needs to be deflated

Back