• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Tejas (8) - Redwing'sBetterUsername, toogs, AnonymouslyTerrible, Redwing'sWorseUsername, TimDuncanWasOverrated, AnActuallyAnonymousDeac, RSFunctionallyDisabled, He'sBlueDabadeedabadabadabadeedabada
manning (4) - ChineseBotUsername, Tejassclown, King Shitlord, MoreWrongThanTinTin

Majority vote count

I can't tell who half of these people are

Tejas - Toogs SK - is LYNCHED

Tejas- Toogs: Fuck you and your holier than thou attitude. You complain about angle shooting more than any other player in the league. Stop begging for AA’s in mafia chat asshole. Because there is no way you would ever stoop to angle shooting you are a loner in this game, like you are in real life. You can’t angle shoot in THE angle shooting game. SUCKS TO BE YOU. You are the SK, you may choose between a BPV or investigation immunity and you have 1 hit to make every night. YOU MAY ALSO REAP VENGEANCE UPON FUCKS YOU HATE UPON YOUR DEATH. Choose 1 guy to die when you die. duh.

and on his way out he took SMIDGE THE STUMP WITH HIM

Smidge- Smidge: You are Smidge. You created the worst mafia game ever, and from what I hear are all around a terrible person (you seem like a good guy to me though). It’s time for your punishment. You are a stump. Your vote will not count. Never fret, you may still contribute and win with the civs.

toogs got mad in a game I modded a while back because mafRW asked for an AA

I think he's telling the truth here homie

Blue done went and got killed last night RIP

blue- TIC: You are TIC, most probably could be considered the ORIGINAL baboon and inventor of the play style. You are still broken from the death of Chris Cornell. Vanilla civ.

it is DAY!

***manning***

I have never been in a serious car wreck but now i know what it feels like. Everything hurts. I just sneezed and almost started crying my ribs hurt so bad.

Seriously - I'm sorry dude. It'll probably be worse tomorrow. :(

Seriously - I'm sorry dude. It'll probably be worse tomorrow. :(

Thankfully my head seems to be ok. I got a super serious concussion three years ago when a loser outside a bar in Chapel Hill sucker punched me that left me in fucking pieces. This time I've had mild headaches/issues with noise but even those are almost gone.

Back