• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Literally the only thing that I told BYM about the game was, "fucking lynch Gouda." SUCK IT, BABOON!

I was going to save it for post game, but yeah.

Manning, how do you civ lean redwing but on the fence on DWD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because im an idiot, i have bym and redwing mixed up for some reason. Redwing had that post that looked like he was trying to be helpful and i mistaked bym for that post. Flip flop those two

Im drunk. Its overnight. What power do you think i have? Remember i is goonboy

Not getting why this clears bym

Well, there's the part where Knight said I told him I'm a civ.

I mean, I could've lied to him about my role, but lying to someone who isn't even playing just seems tacky.

I wasn't expecting him to come and share.

I'm playing secret hitler with my family

My dad just called me a baboon

d8d97cb260340ab3f95f35d0e2524c45.jpg

Alright, I think I have to come out. I assume Smidge didn't RB me randomly and thus mafia must have a strong read on me somehow and RB'd me. I'm the cop and with protection out, figured it was smarter for me to come out rather than mafia hit me.

I don't have any mafia but I do have two cleared civs. As well, I should have multiple more protections with angel protection.

IT IS NOW NIGHT

I REPEAT IT IS NIGHT

vote count and lynch pending

This is what I have. JTP is busy with kid shit. If you disagree with this, pm me

manning (2) ph rsf
bym (1) tim
nonny (1) rommy

Do not send me shit about night moves im mafia

Back