• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

who are the others, funsuck

Already got Da, Gouda, and Tejas. That leaves three mafia.
Bym, Rommy, and toogs at top of list.

DWD is also there but I'm ignoring that for a while.

I've also just about played this entire game from my phone so haven't really looked deeper at voting records or things like that. Will do that later if mafia leaves me alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more curious if he stands by his assertion that one of RW/DWD is mafia.

I honestly don't see a situation where one of them is mafia being fair. They're either both civ or both mafia. That's why I asked about the civ/mafia/indy ratio.

I thought this was going to be a silly game. It is a silly game, but not in the manner I was expecting. I am generally trying not to break the game, since it appears people are actually concerned. I am playing within the rules I was given, and if there is any information that one account would have that the other wouldn't know about, I am not revealing it improperly. As I said, DWD and I are masons. Take that however you would like. I was given a role investigation night 2. I used it so as to not subvert the game and revealed it to DWD in mason chat. DWD revealed that result in thread, and it got Tejas lynched. Otherwise, I'm trying to stay out of the way. That's my story.

Voting for me is either completely lazy civ or mafia.

I nailed DA day 1 out of nowhere.

When gooner and others pushed for manning, I led the charge on Gouda.

And after others tried to lead a charge on manning (bym specifically), I'm the one who started realizing he was likely a civ.

Bym is my most likely mafia. I think the other is either Rommy or toogs. The other between those likely just playing a very bad civ game.

Stahp. There's just no way I'm mafia. When I was pushing for Manning, so were you.

Has to die:
Manning: No way around it. You saved a mafia in OT. Post 522 explains exactly why. If you're actually a civ, then you are the reason why civs struggle. But more likely you're mafia and tried to save Gouda.

We came around to him about the same time.

If you're seriously thinking I'm mafia, you're flat wrong. Or, you're mafia.

Either way, I'm going to sleep soon.

So you guys actually received roles that are masons.

But JTP only purposefully assigned one role.

Does this mean he knew you had both accounts prior to the game? And thus made you guys civs masons?

But god didn't clarify each of your roles' alignment?

How'd you get the role investigation night 2?

Bym, if you're not mafia, and I know I'm not...

Who do you think is mafia?

Bym, if you're not mafia, and I know I'm not...

Who do you think is mafia?

You're my best feeling due to similarities in the past.

Rommy definitely seems off and I'm not sure I believe his story.

I still hate Doofus' claim in this format.

The RW/DWD thing makes my head hurt and I'm not sure it's anything we can even do anything with it.

So you guys actually received roles that are masons.

But JTP only purposefully assigned one role.

Does this mean he knew you had both accounts prior to the game? And thus made you guys civs masons?

But god didn't clarify each of your roles' alignment?

How'd you get the role investigation night 2?

I'm Manning and have the ability to make a mason chat. JTP did not specify any further, so I asked if it could be between myself and DWD. He said he hadn't intended to work like that, but sure. It was only after that that he realized the connection. I was granted the role cop investigation on night 1 for use on night two. Don't know how.

Should I just post the link to the mason chat? Not sure if that would violate the outside contact rule or not.

I don't know if I'll be awake in time but I'm going with ***Rommy***

Combo of protecting Gouda, pushing for me while I was pushing for his teammate? overall posting tone.

Don't buy his claim and not sure why it's inherently civ.

I don't know if I'll be awake in time but I'm going with ***Rommy***

Combo of protecting Gouda, pushing for me while I was pushing for his teammate? overall posting tone.

Don't buy his claim and not sure why it's inherently civ.

This is extremely civ or a balls deep mafia play. I dont ghink nonny is that good.

Nonny - my role is civ because it searches for one of the mafia. Cant really fake that. Please realize

***switch to no vote***

I'm Manning and have the ability to make a mason chat. JTP did not specify any further, so I asked if it could be between myself and DWD. He said he hadn't intended to work like that, but sure. It was only after that that he realized the connection. I was granted the role cop investigation on night 1 for use on night two. Don't know how.
Assuming JTP got this from my fallout game, but FYI, it was a maf power there.

Back