• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Let's engage the characters and let this play out.

Hey DWD, do you know redwing's alignment? If you don't, what would you guess? What has made you believe that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have mod confirmation of Redwing's alignment, no. I'm going off the idea that redwing is civ, because the mason claim as mafia was just a couple games ago, and I doubt redwing would do that again anytime soon.

I do not have mod confirmation of Redwing's alignment, no. I'm going off the idea that redwing is civ, because the mason claim as mafia was just a couple games ago, and I doubt redwing would do that again anytime soon.

this is so stupid and I love it

Aight, I'm about to go golf on a bachelor party trip. Probably going to be pretty absent from the thread for the daytime. Will try to keep checking in.

Nobody but you could pull that off. Only have to act like yourself

Apparently, the RNG wasn't too RNG. Counting the number of players, it's only a 5% chance you'd pull you. Really small chance there. Obviously, an assigned role is more likely. Still, gotta play what' you've been dealt. Try to keep it fun and such. It's a chance to make a new you, for the good of everyone. Claiming from the start would've been the actual Smidge play, and you didn't do that.

lol, found the acrostic

Any other civs out there, please do so as well.

Everything this round points to bym being mafia. Coming out strong wanting to majo manning, the very weird tone and dense posts, and Gouda multiple times clearing him as a likely civ. This is the maf Gouda we've seen for a while where he will try to use his civ clears to protect teammates from getting attention.

You're just flat out wrong. Either you're looking for a conclusion to support your opinion or you're mafia. Either one is dangerous.

Mafia all pissed I ruined their fun. Can't wait to see whether it's redwing or dwd that's mafia.

With the gouda/rw posts reading genuine, this post (and most of his continued pushing for rw/dwd) really does not look good for nonny

Reread the game for toogs. He was super active day 1 but then fell off the face of the earth since, and is now just taking potshots at stuff that is quasi game related. Pretty bad play since day 2. Nothing of value or even an attempt

***toogs***

This is probably bym's best case for being civ. Gouda doesn't make this post for a teammate d1

I'd like to think my best case for civ is my posting around the time of the unscheduled night last night.

I really don't buy Rommy's claim. It just doesn't seem like something JTP would write-up. No knock against god, but that sure seems like something only a handful of people here would write.

I also hate, hate, hate Nonny's posting. I'm still trying to work through that. But for now,

***Rommy***

I really don't buy Rommy's claim. It just doesn't seem like something JTP would write-up. No knock against god, but that sure seems like something only a handful of people here would write.

I also hate, hate, hate Nonny's posting. I'm still trying to work through that. But for now,

***Rommy***

Lol wat

I'd like to think my best case for civ is my posting around the time of the unscheduled night last night.

Explain. Mafia had to be around to make that move.

Unless you're saying if you were mafia you wouldn't have talked but wifom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back