• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

IGNORE THIS. FORMER KING HAS NO POWER NOW.

HERE IS A CURRENT PICTURE OF ME ENJOYING A NICE STEAK DINNER PREPARED BY MY NEW BITCH BABOON GOUDA IN HIS OLD OFFICE

JTPbaboon.jpg

It's poisoned.

YOU GONNA DIE

...is this a trap

did you get a power last night?

Nah, RNG came up dry.

Was hoping someone would jump. Nobody's even around.

Did think the combo of Gooner's post and the Nonny mafia tag was odd.

Now, there's lots of "is mafia" tags.

Code:
doofus	2	rsf, nonny
rsf	1	ph
nonny	1	bym

think this is where things stand right now?

leaves doofus (who i think has voted once?), the redwings, and timdunk

tempted to switch to nonny from doofus, because a.) I don't really have an order preference between doofus/ph/nonny, and b.) I trust bym over nonny and would rather align my vote with him

Only thing about Nonny is I don't think there's a way Gooner's would've actually gotten an investigation, unless it was a role investigation and RW's is mafia or lie... which doesn't seem likely.

Seems really odd to have the tags fill up after I brought up the Nonny tag. Not sure anyone else had the ability to investigate unless there's a cop out still.

I didn't realize the extent to which doofus hasn't played. Last post was 11:30 am yesterday. Every single one was "i'm mafia, kill me". If he comes back with "i was a vanilla civ but knew how busy i was going to be so safe kill blah blah blah" well then that would be crappy.

doofus

Smidge sucks

But he got Gouda killed. Lololol

Smidge is the true baboon king as he is the king killer

ALL HAIL SMIDGA

So, I haven't been paying attention much, but my list would be some combination of bym/rsf/nonny. Bym seems to have been off in tone this game. I thought I had caught rsf in a dickstep early on, but there were other people involved in the conversation that makes it less clear.

I lean civ on ph, because I do think he would be more interested if mafia. No read on deacsfan27.

Plot Twist:

It's been redwings wife playing DeacWingDuck the entire time.

She doesn't actually have access to that account. She only uses my ZombieRedwing account.

So, I haven't been paying attention much, but my list would be some combination of bym/rsf/nonny. Bym seems to have been off in tone this game. I thought I had caught rsf in a dickstep early on, but there were other people involved in the conversation that makes it less clear.

really think bym is clear through knight

not sure what dickstep you're referencing with me

Should be tied between Deacsfan27 and RSf. Someone else break it.

DOOFUS IS LYNCHED!

Doofus- Bernie: You took a stand for angle shooters everywhere last game and argued with GOD in thread. It didn’t get you very far… but it landed your character the angle shooter mafia! Congrats. Because of your boldness, if at any point in the game you openly admit to being mafia you will earn your team POWERS BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.

Hidden Powers earned: REDACTED

NIGHT MOVES

Back