• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTPs Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza

jtpterp

Reaction score
This is going to be the game Smidge promised us. Literally do whatever you want. I will not AA for anything, at all. If you amuse me you may earn powers. Insulting gooner is a good way to accomplish this. Giving jhawk shit and making him cry is another good way.

This is also going to be a meta game. You will be assigned a role of a current player in THE LEAGUE.

Baboons on the loose

I need at least 15. The more players, the more epic it will be. There will be butt hurt.

Starts Monday.

1. Da
2. bym
3. Rommy
4. Gouda
5. redwing
6. Smidge
7. Toogs
8. Tejas
9. Nonny
10. Doofy
11. RSF
12. timdunk

Last edited:
I knew I could count on you Da

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure.

I'm playing this game straight.

Jtp r u actually gonna mod this one or do i need to be on call?

Yeah, sure. Not really my thing, but I'll try to get creative.

i feel like you shouldn't have to run this JTP I can do it. I will hate it as a player, and it's the shit you love to wallow in and swallow.

One rule - no deleting posts. Anything else goes

best part is a solid 1/3 of the babydeacs won't recognize that there is any difference in the ruleset.

I'll be traveling all Tuesday and at a bachelor party starting Tuesday night. Obviously that means I'm in.

If I don't post or vote, that's fine, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtp,

you are going to have to draw a line somewhere to separate actual cheating (e.g., deleting posts, editing posts) and angle-shooting (e.g., posting your pm). Also, I would suggest you write complete fake roles for mafia or have civs have completely outlandish roles that have a bunch of things that seem fake.

i feel like you shouldn't have to run this JTP I can do it. I will hate it as a player, and it's the shit you love to wallow in and swallow.

You can take it if you would like

But it has to happen

Back