• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTPs Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza

I am definitely gonna pull some romanovs in this one and complain about my work schedule to no one in particular and that it will be tough to play the game.

I plan on allowing post editing while still alive.

If you are dead and go and edit a post... well I'm not AAing so just don't be a fucking dickhole.

I am definitely gonna pull some romanovs in this one and complain about my work schedule to no one in particular and that it will be tough to play the game.

i didn't post that with the intention to deceive but ya, that sucked

Premise of the game is angle shooting assholes have taken over the LEAGUE. It's up to the good citizens of OGBOARD MAFIA to fight fire with fire. With their team of poo slinging super baboons they must out angle shoot the best of the best angle shooters.

I've written 5 roles already and omg the role of Gouda is amazinggggggggggg.

I can't wait for everyone to see it.

I really think allowing editing is a terrible idea, but no, you can run it. I didn't realize there were roles.

I really think allowing editing is a terrible idea, but no, you can run it. I didn't realize there were roles.

I've already decided to reign it in a little bit this morning. Player base will be RNG'd into 4 or 5 different groups and assigned one angle shooty thing they are allowed to do. As much as I want to see a free for all for my entertainment, I still want the game to function on some level.

I've already decided to reign it in a little bit this morning. Player base will be RNG'd into 4 or 5 different groups and assigned one angle shooty thing they are allowed to do. As much as I want to see a free for all for my entertainment, I still want the game to function on some level.

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

just restrict editing/deleting and make it a free for all, you dummy

the whole appeal of the game is seeing who can most creatively angleshoot

OH HEY WAKIES

are you all ready for the dirty Terps to come into your house and win your regional.

WOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOoooOO

RSF is my favorite player and the role write-up I got from JTP says I never lie.

Oh man, this should definitely be the game tsy comes back for. As a mod he can cheat in extraordinary ways.

Oh man, this should definitely be the game tsy comes back for. As a mod he can cheat in extraordinary ways.

cheating with mod resources != angleshooting

though I am growing more and more excited to see how badly some of the players here can fuck a game up when they're actually trying to cheat

Back