• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTPs Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza

Rommy/Jhawk how do you live here. I'm back for my sisters wedding and I can't even breath with this humidity. Leaving tomorrow for crested butte thank god

Just went on a run. Its beautiful weather. Are you in ks or mo? Im gonna be in larry later today if you wanna meet up and mash peens

Lfk- when will you be around?

I need more players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just give me two roles. I'll play it like 2 different people.

Rommy/Jhawk how do you live here. I'm back for my sisters wedding and I can't even breath with this humidity. Leaving tomorrow for crested butte thank god

Congratulations to her and your family. She is good people.

man it was fucking humid in lawrence yesterday gouda. you werent kidding. wasn't as bad in kc

I sweat a lot

You all might be getting a regular game since the numbers didn't turn out

You all might be getting a regular game since the numbers didn't turn out

Oh, it's going to be an angleshoot game whether you like it or not. Can't blue balls us.

Oh, it's going to be an angleshoot game whether you like it or not. Can't blue balls us.

I'm going to AA the fuck out of everybody

Back