• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

This line of thinking actually scares the bejesus out of me. If you can rationalize and accept child molestation because of politics, then what else can you explain away? How about murder?

Don't worry. That's next. They'll say they are opposed to murder personally, but they're sure Democrats are doing the same (Hillary has killed at least 50 or so people, you know). Besides, they need their suspected murderer's vote in the Senate or House to place "right thinking" judges on the Supreme Court and other federal courts who will promote GOP traditional family values. And burn the queers, transgenders, and abortionists at the stake. Fundamentalists have to stick together, you know (but it's not tribalism).

Last edited:
They don't even need all that logic. Look at how they lionized George Zimmerman, a random dude, for killing a black kid.

Yea, hate to say it but it sort of seems to depend on who is the murderer and whom the murdered.

And yet a chief complaint of the right is a longstanding decrying of “moral relativism”.

Last edited:
Yea, hate to say it but it sort of seems to depend on who is the murderer and who the murdered.

And yet a chief complaint of the right is a longstanding decrying of “moral relativism”.

Yeah, conservatives have become the definition of moral relativism. I saw a survey sample recently in which Evangelical Christians (I still prefer the term fundamentalist), before Trump, rated politicians who had sex scandals and corruption charges substantially lower than did other groups. However, this same survey shows that since Trump's election these same Evangelicals now are much more tolerant of sex scandals, corruption, and other ethical and moral lapses among politicians than are other groups. Those "traditional values" they claim to uphold are remarkably flexible, and only seem to apply to one political party or people they like.

Last edited:
Yea, hate to say it but it sort of seems to depend on who is the murderer and whom the murdered.

Murder is fine, crows do it all the time.

I just got back from a Doug Jones for senate Iron Bowl Tailgate. I spent 2 hours handing out free water bottles with Doug Jones stickers on them and getting people to register to vote. It was fun. Crowd was probably 50/50 positive to negative responses. I only had three people bring the water bottle back when they realized it was Democrat water but I had about 10 people tell me they were republicans but were voting for Jones. Those are the people we need!

LOL. "Democrat water."

They don't even need all that logic. Look at how they lionized George Zimmerman, a random dude, for killing a black kid.

You misspelled "standing your ground."

Way to go Birdman, your democrat water may be the difference!

Way to go Birdman, your democrat water may be the difference!

...and the when hanging my Christmas lights in the front yard I see that someone has stolen my Doug Jones yards sign. God bless Alabama.

Last edited:
...and the when hanging my Christmas lights in the front yard I see that someone has stolen my Doug Jones yards sign. God bless Alabama.

They must’ve really liked it.

I had 2 Obama signs stolen in ‘08.

I had a John Kerry sign stolen less than 20 minutes after I put in up. I also had an Obama bumper sticker ripped off my car while at the public library. Fun times!

Alabama Dem? Yeah.

Isn't Doug Jones pretty middle of the road?

From what I have read he is a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Labeled of a Dem is like a scarlet D in Alabama. Maybe he can beat an insane, hypocritical Bible thumping pedophile...ahh Alabama, what a disaster of a state.

Back