• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Do we really think someone's attraction to teenagers really gets in the way of their ability to vote on healthcare or tax reform?

Do we really think someone's attraction to teenagers really gets in the way of their ability to vote on healthcare or tax reform?

We get it. You don’t care if an elected official is a piece of shit. Some people do.

Example 113 of a person being a deplorable.

His abortion rights stance isn't middle of the road. I suspect it will cause him some problems in Alabama

What is left wing about his abortion stance? He is a pretty run of the mill pro-choice guy. Falls in line with the mainstream nationally.

This piece is pretty over the top with its rhetoric. Late term abortion is not a clinical term it’s something the conservatives made up as a marketing’s tool. Jones, like most democrat senators doesn’t want to limit access to abortion because it might infringe on the mothers health. He opposes a 20 week ban because it is inflexible and might put women’s lives at risk. That is a pretty run of the mill pro-choice position.

Let's be real here, folks. If Roy Moore had gotten past first base with any of those teenage girls, he would have paid for a few abortions.

Let's be real here, folks. If Roy Moore had gotten past first base with any of those teenage girls, he would have paid for a few abortions.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if it comes out at some point (whether now or years from now), that Moore did get a teen girl pregnant back in the 70s or 80s or 90s and secretly paid for an abortion. Or, that he's got an illegitimate child somewhere, and he's been paying the baby mama for years or even decades to keep her mouth shut. If it's good enough for J. Strom Thurmond, no doubt it's good enough for Roy Moore. I seriously doubt whether the relative handful of women who have come forward thus far are the only skeletons he's hiding in that holier-than-thou, traditional family values closet of his.

His views on gays, Muslims, religion and minorities do.

His views on gays, Muslims, religion and minorities do.

Yes, the pedophilia doesn't change my vote. This guy was a crazy asshole before the scandal broke and now he is also a perv.

I am not sure if this goes here or in Facebook gold from Crazies thread. The notion that he is being attacked because he is Christian in Alabama is insane.

http://yellowhammernews.com/uncategorized/letters-editor-roy-moore/

Moore ‘is being attacked for his Christian character’

I am a native and lifelong Alabamian. I will vote for Roy Moore again.

He is not being attacked for his conservatism nor his political affiliation. He is being attacked for his Christian character and we should not be surprised: as Jesus said, “The world will hate you; it hated Me first.” (John 15:18) And “All who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2Tim:3:12)

The cesspool of Washington D.C. does not know what to make of a man who cannot be bought nor compromised.

— Ellen Williams, Leroy

Back