• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

And O'Keefe swings back....and misses.

James O’Keefe tweeted about his ‘confrontation’ with a Post reporter. Here’s what really happened.

The Washington Post on Monday published a report about a woman who falsely claimed Roy Moore sexually assaulted her as a teenager — and who appeared to work with Project Veritas, an organization that uses deceptive tactics and secretly recorded conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

Shortly after the investigation was published, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe tweeted a video of what he called his “confrontation” with one of the authors of The Post investigation, Aaron C. Davis. The video was heavily edited, a tactic for which Project Veritas has drawn criticism.

The Post filmed the entire encounter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-853pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.49cfe806b2c6

a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

DPqXCqZVAAA7FD1.jpg

too easy

Last edited:
Of course they won't care. 'Pubs don't give a shit about anything other than voting for people with an 'R' beside their name and oppressing minorities. Anything else is negotiable.

Trump says man who helped convict Klan members in church bombing case is ‘soft on crime’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...case-is-soft-on-crime/?utm_term=.715f704f7c42

“Ironically, Jones had a tough on crime track record,” wrote Joyce White Vance, the U.S. attorney in Birmingham during the Obama administration. She cited cases he worked on against Eric Rudolph, who was convicted in 2001 for bombing an Alabama abortion clinic, as well as others she said targeted voter fraud, corrupt police and drug dealers.

“Moore on the other hand, often sided with defendants,” she wrote, citing a New York Times report that showed how Moore, as an Alabama Supreme Court judge, sided with those accused of sexual crimes or misconduct more than his colleagues and showed empathy for defendants in other cases.
Others have pointed out Moore’s record of ignoring court orders as a judge, related to his infamous display of a statue of the Ten Commandments in a state building, as well as a decision as chief justice of the state in 2013 to reportedly direct probate judges to uphold the state’s same-sex marriage ban in defiance of a Supreme Court ruling.

sailor, catamount, anybody else want to translate what Trump is talking about? Do you consider Doug Jones to be "weak on crime?"

how many inner city thugs with their saggy pants and baby mamas has he put behind bars?

I love how Trump admits that even though Pubs would maintain the majority with a Jones win, it would still be "a disaster" because of his horrendous administration. As for Jones being a puppet, I would be surprised if he voted more than 65%, maybe 70% Dem. On the other hand, I can tell you within a single percentage point what Moore would be voting. Rubes just can't help but get riled up if Pelosi's name is spoken. I'm so tired of Trump's endless bullshit.

Last edited:
And O'Keefe swings back....and misses.

James O’Keefe tweeted about his ‘confrontation’ with a Post reporter. Here’s what really happened.

The Washington Post on Monday published a report about a woman who falsely claimed Roy Moore sexually assaulted her as a teenager — and who appeared to work with Project Veritas, an organization that uses deceptive tactics and secretly recorded conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

Shortly after the investigation was published, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe tweeted a video of what he called his “confrontation” with one of the authors of The Post investigation, Aaron C. Davis. The video was heavily edited, a tactic for which Project Veritas has drawn criticism.

The Post filmed the entire encounter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-853pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.49cfe806b2c6

What a clown.

Weird how a sheriff who couldn't obey the law and a judge who couldn't obey the law are so popular among conservatives.

the judge didn't obey some activist court's decision. he obeyed God's law, the most important of all.

Weird how a sheriff who couldn't obey the law and a judge who couldn't obey the law are so popular among conservatives.

Conservatives (especially of the rural kind) aren't really "law and order" types in many ways. They tend to idolize rebels. Stories of moonshiners like Junior Johnson running from "the law" and outrunning (and outwitting) federal tax agents and local cops (revenuers) are a part of rural folklore. Whenever I go to my hometown, I have occasionally met guys I knew in high school who will spit out their hate for cops and the "feds", mainly because they were arrested, convicted, and imprisoned for awhile for drug dealing (meth and opiods), or some other crime. IMO, when conservatives talk about supporting cops and "law and order", it usually applies to supporting "law and order" against minorities, protesters, or other groups they don't like, and are secretly frightened by. It's a very selective support, in that law and order doesn't apply to them so much. It sounds totally contradictory (because it is), but they like Roy Moore because he's a "rebel" and "outlaw" who nonetheless stands up for "law and order" (I'll keep those blacks, Mexicans, uppity college protesters, LibDems, etc. in their place). Just as they have no real problem with welfare programs as long as the programs only assist them, and not "undeserving" others, law and order also shouldn't really apply to them, only to those groups they fear and resent.

Back