• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

So Trump and the Republican Party cynically wrapped their arms around a child molester and still lost. Covered themselves in shit for a race that they didn’t even win.

Hilarious that MSNBC is still trying to come up with Moore scenarios.

Man, the Jones campaign people are going to get so PAID in 2018. Everybody is going to be hitting them up for advice.

I have no problems in saying that I was wrong, and that I'm very, very glad that I was wrong. Kudos to the people of Alabama for proving me wrong. It does appear that there are still some standards (however much they've slipped) in American politics. A real sense of relief with this one.

Man, the Jones campaign people are going to get so PAID in 2018. Everybody is going to be hitting them up for advice.

Have an opponent who (allegedly) touches children.

Trump will now distance himself from moore, claim he never really supported him, and call him a loser like the child that he is.

Back