• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Haven't read much of this thread, but I'm pretty happy that we didn't vote a two-time oathbreaker and (alleged) sexual predator into the U.S. Senate. Also feels pretty weird, in a good way, to finally participate in an election where it felt like my vote really mattered.

Bkf is bitching at a blank computer screen about the percentage of black votes.

This is just fantastic news. Way to go Alabama ....

Congrats to Birdman! Your democrat water and candy made the difference!

OK, that "Thank you African-Americans! Thank you Latinos! Thank you Jewish community! Happy Hanukkah!" bit by Jones was a little weird. Comes from a good place.

OK, that "Thank you African-Americans! Thank you Latinos! Thank you Jewish community! Happy Hanukkah!" bit by Jones was a little weird. Comes from a good place.

Agreed.

Congrats to the birdman on the big win today. Thank you for fighting the good fight and doing a solid for your state and the country.

USA chant now breaking out at the Jones rally.

Dems are now the pro-American Party. Insane.

In the end it was the admission of having black friends and a Jew lawyer that was just too much for Alabamans to support.

Your post reminds me that I'm glad Cam didn't weigh in this race. Nothing would have spurred a Crimson Tide of support for Moore like a Jones endorsement by Cam.

Y'all should keep watching the Moore feed. Good stuff.

Also a big fuck you to Steve Bannon and your faux populism. You are the brain child behind this race. You just lost a fucking Senate seat to a Democrat in Alabama you hack.

Very diplomatic tweet by Trump.

DQ5YMXxW4AAeNyx

Good job again white dudes

[BKF]Jones won with uniform black vote, so it really doesn't count.[/BKF]

I don’t post in the Tunnels ever, I just came here to say the playing of “Teach Me How To Dougy” after Doug Jones’ victory speech was everything I’ve ever wanted

Chuck is on CNN.

Very diplomatic tweet by Trump.

This one was probably written by his lawyer, but for real. I'm sure A.M. Trump will have much more candid thoughts.

Back