• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julianna Guill

thebishop

Reaction score
Haas me if discussed but who on here knows her?

Born in the Dash in 87.

Been in a few movies:

Road Trip: Beer Pong
Crazy Stupid Love
Friday the 13th
Five Star Day
Etc

julianna-guill-160boxart_160w.jpg

images

Last edited:
Friend of mine hooked up with her older sister in high school I think, said she had as nice a rack as her sister (who shows it in that Friday the 13th movie).

She was in my prom group LOL. Went to Reynolds.

Funny story, my friend dated her and later, her best friend. When Friday the 13th came out, he took the new gf to see it. Awkward when she has a HAWT sex scene.

Funny story, my friend dated her and later, her best friend. When Friday the 13th came out, he took the new gf to see it. Awkward when she has a HAWT sex scene.

hawt sex scene?!

I know who your talking about.

Always wondered this, probably a stupid question, in scenes like that, how often are they actually boning?

this chick looks almost exactly like my buddy's fiance

buckets is closer to the real answer, one notable exception is Mickey Rourke in "Black Orchid".

I noticed this Guill chick in an episode of Psych. She was hot enough to send me scurrying to imdb to find out more about her. I have to give Winston-Salem props for producing elite babes over the last decade or so, with Guill and Jill Wagner.

This is from the Psych ep. The yoga scene... exquisite.

jfss_KA%20-%20Julianna%20Guill%20-%20Psych%206x6%20-%20MoviesNXS.jpg

Back