• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julianna Guill

While at Wake I hung out with both her and Kate Upton more than once. Honestly, never thought buying future fame thru hotness stock would make me money on either. I guess that's a nerd way of saying I have horrible taste in potential.

Merdot is straight crazy on facebook now. Its funny how people think they are important after 12 seconds of fame. JG is real hot and I love that she's selling her soul to make it to the top. Not giving one rip nor toss.

Bro, Manifest. I might need your help with these UNCG babes. Apparently there are a lot of them. And they all seem cray.

While at Wake I hung out with both her and Kate Upton more than once. Honestly, never thought buying future fame thru hotness stock would make me money on either. I guess that's a nerd way of saying I have horrible taste in potential.

dude did you get any pics?

howd you hang with JULES?

Save-Last-Dance-p10.jpg

Guill is in a band with Alison Brie. I'm sure it's terrible music, but what a cleave-tastic band that must be (even though the 3rd member doesn't add much in that regard).

styles is GROSS man

you are ruining this thread

i am not sure this chick is in the top 5 for chicks with the same first 5 letters of her first name.

stylez was way hotter in 10 things, and spunky too. no wonder she won over THE JOKER.

Isle, just stop.

Isle, just stop.

long running joke with thebishop85.

plus he owes me 160 bonez for the iggles not making the playoffs a bunch of years back. the juice is running, bishop85.

but stiles has fallen a bit from her heyday. doesn't mean it didn't happen, haha.

Back