• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julius Caesar Mafia Sign Up - Starts 3/13

romanovKU

Reaction score
The Ides of March is approaching and I just reread Julius Caesar so I figured that would be a decent themed game to run this month.

In case you aren't familiar with the story or need a refresher, Julius is an awesome dude ruler who doesn't really want all the power but he kinda has a big head, and his buddy brutus gets convinced by some fake shit from Cassius, and they kill Caesar. As caesar approachs the senate for the last time, some lady is like "Beware the Ides of March". Caesar was like oh ok. But ok- Caesar gets killed and all "Eh you Brutus?" Antony was out of town but loved Caesar hard but he is political and all like oh ok cool, im in with killin but not really in his heart of hearts. He vows to avenge the death of Caesar. Antony riles up the people of Rome at the funeral when they realize Caesar left all citizens of Rome some $$$ in his will so the Roman people run Cassius and Brutus outta town. Then Antony and Julius's adopted son come to and are like wtf fuck this lets fight these traitorous fucks and go to war with Cassius and Brutus and some dumb shit happens on the battle field where people get confused and then Antony and Co win. Antony, being all wise and shit says let that be a lesson to all, except Brutus, who just had the good of Rome in mind cuz he was tricked into thinking Caesar was power hungry. The end.

I'll try to structure the game to function like that but for balance and not making this too much of a headache.

1) [toogs was removed per his ogboards difficulties]
2) gouda
3) doof
4) bym
5) jtp
6) gooner
7) texas
8) smidge
9) chaos
10) nonny
11) redwing
12) dv7
13) smoov
14) da
15) timdunk
16) knight
17) ryala
18) manning

Last edited:
Lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, what the fuck is it goINg to take around here to get a Diplomacy game going?

Probably why Rome fell.

Crazy how different the world might have been had Caesar not been killt

44bc.jpg

44BC^

Back