• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julius Caesar Mafia Sign Up - Starts 3/13

I leave for a bachelor party on the 17th but I'm in since I'll get myself killed before then.

May be spotty on Monday, but I'm in. Well, to be honest, I may be spotty the whole time, still in. Don't cross my rubicon bitches.

For the record, I'm not the one that tags all these threads with 'vote for dumbers.'

But I approve.

gonna be an open game, all roles posted in the OP, all mechanics apparent. I've got the skeleton in front of the one true savior, Eagles, the bestower of breadsticks, for review

had some talks with the breadstick champion this weekend and they went well. my team is currently making slight adjustments to the setup and we'll be ready to get roles out on friday for an all weekend day 1*

*jk toogs!

this may h ave to get pushed back a week. apologies. still tbd

edit: i have a lunch on monday and a lunch on wednesday. im on central time so that causes a problem. we could go with a monday afternoon start (first deadline at 430 eastern) and then if someone (dead) could help me out with the lunch deadline on wednesday, it would still work out

Last edited:
2 more is ideal. i know eagles is considering playing so at least 1 spot left

In. I may be a quieter ryala like I was last game though

Bump for any of the new mafia players in the official mafia thread (e.g., towniedeac, rsf, guy with outkast avi)

we will start bright and early on monday 3/13. my lunch got cancelled. roles will go out when people want them and thread will open sunday eve

Who is doing the vote for dumbers tag on every thread

Back