• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just found the new board

I was at Wake when Joey Ammo had his run, anddidnt pay attention to recruiting at all. Was he supposed to be good? I thought he was a walk on for his first few years.

I'm digging the new board as well. The real challenge will be finding our own scoops. I live near Codi M-M. I can check him out next season and provide some very raw reports.

My girlfiend's brother was 2 years ahead of CMM at his college. I'm going to take him out to lunch and get some inside info in the next week or two. Whenever I get down to Charlotte next.

Random thought: Does UVA still use the Sabre as their main board? If so, it is ridiculous that they still used 1988 technology considering how quick this is up and running. It is just impossible to read.

Random thought: Does UVA still use the Sabre as their main board? If so, it is ridiculous that they still used 1988 technology considering how quick this is up and running. It is just impossible to read.

That board is RIDICULOUS. There are still quite a few boards out there that use that kind of technology. So dumb.

Back