• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just found the new board

Just stopped by to experience real freedom. Impressive start, guys.

Freedom tastes good!

3885822_ffc9d21c6e_o.jpg

I never would have thought when I received an email from Irish last Thursday that this place would take off this fast. I came over here Thursday and there were 12 users online. Now there are 320 users online and 110 in The Pit. Impressive! Congrats guys!!

Continuing to break its record. Currently sitting at 495.

the previous record (as of this morning) said something like 400 viewers were viewing at 3:51 a.m.

you all need to get some sleep, or something is up with the viewership function.

I was at Wake when Joey Ammo had his run, anddidnt pay attention to recruiting at all. Was he supposed to be good? I thought he was a walk on for his first few years.

I'm digging the new board as well. The real challenge will be finding our own scoops. I live near Codi M-M. I can check him out next season and provide some very raw reports.

I was at Wake when Joey Ammo had his run, anddidnt pay attention to recruiting at all. Was he supposed to be good? I thought he was a walk on for his first few years.

I'm digging the new board as well. The real challenge will be finding our own scoops. I live near Codi M-M. I can check him out next season and provide some very raw reports.

All reports of our incoming players are welcome. Honest analysis is always appreciated.

BOOM.

Like it. When can I be Taron? Is that in the 5000 post range?

That would be much appreciated Diesel, thanks! Codi seems to be a bit of an enigma, mainly just because there aren't many recruiting reports out there on him.

Ammo was Tennessee POY for the small schools.

So there was some hope that he could be a contributor.

Back