• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just hard to believe

That right there is the difference in our season.

Now off to my 5-GT lunch.

CMM didn't return from injury last season to throw off chemistry and the team totally tanked down the stretch......

The turning point was the VPI game. CMM and BC had coexisted as 'combo' guards after CMM was returned to the starting line up. BC was still seen by his teammates as the 'go to' guy. Codi had a statistically outstanding shooting game against VPI. 8-11 from the field, 3-3 on three point shots, 2-2 from the FT line. Final seconds with Wake on offense down three points. Manning gave the ball to CMM rather than BC with the game on the line to either hit a three or make three free throws? I didn't think it would happen. I doubt whether the fans or the team did either. Did you? That began the present losing streak. With the exception of the UVA game and the GT game the Deacs haven't been competitive since that game. Just an opinion.

Last edited:
kangaroo-take-their-fight-to-the-street-kangaroo-street-fighting-kangaroo-kicking-each-other-aussie-style-australian-street-addictedtoeverything.png
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

I am already the predicted winner.

The parody is way worse than the poster. Please, just stop.

The parody is way worse than the poster. Please, just stop.

This whole season is like a parody of actual Wake basketball. This is some next level Twilight Zone shit.

Back