• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just saw Will Grier on campus...

Plus I doubt he was actually on campus. Sounds like a speculative rumor generated to bring attention and possible rep for Hoopla who has a questionable record.

Seriously? Why the hell would I make this up? You're just salty because you got no #moxie. #ICant&WillNotBeSilenced!

Seriously? Why the hell would I make this up? You're just salty because you got no #moxie. #ICant&WillNotBeSilenced!

I just said why you would make it up, there is no way to prove you right or wrong. If he comes to wake you can claim yourself a prophet, if not then you can claim he was just here to visit before choosing his next destination.

And trust me bro, I've got more moxie in my blood than your shriveled up old man peen ever had.

These are the questions I was referring to and there hasn't been a definitive answer. Part of the original punishment was that he was losing a year of eligibility so he would have come back as a red shirt junior.

There are a lot of things that I don't think have been answered and I'm not sure how much the NCAA has revealed to him. There was some speculation he would transfer to FCS to not have to sit out the year.

Just don't see how he can help us by taking up a scholly for 3 years to get 1 year of (potentially) starter production. How do we know he won't bust again and get another suspension? If he can't cut it at Florida how the hell can he sniff a WFU degree?

People shouldn't rush to judge him just cause his cocaine habit rivaled that of Pablo Escobar. Who cares that he took PED's to gain an unfair advantage. That just shows sacrifice and willing to do anything to help the team. That kind of dedication and selflessness is rare and would be a welcome addition to the WF sidelines.

You can laugh all you want but promising a guy a starter job 2 years down the road seems more like it would hurt the team than help them unless he is good enough (and not self destruct) to take away another players scholly for 3 season so he can sit on the bench.

People shouldn't rush to judge him just cause his cocaine habit rivaled that of Pablo Escobar. Who cares that he took PED's to gain an unfair advantage. That just shows sacrifice and willing to do anything to help the team. That kind of dedication and selflessness is rare and would be a welcome addition to the WF sidelines.

You want a cheater and a a drug addict to lead mother so dear? not to BKF it but LOL. let him waste away at UNCheat, we don't need that kind of culture killer wasting a good players spot on the sidelines.

I just said why you would make it up, there is no way to prove you right or wrong. If he comes to wake you can claim yourself a prophet, if not then you can claim he was just here to visit before choosing his next destination.

And trust me bro, I've got more moxie in my blood than your shriveled up old man peen ever had.

Salty AF! You mad cause you got low-T. Shit is getting you hostile. Eat a snickers cause you cranky and sorry. #ICan't&WillNotBeSilenced!

Just wondering how anyone would recognize him anyway. Not like he was on campus wearing his ex-Gator uni....:bowrofl: Why would he stand out from another young college student?

to be clear ---- grier is a world beater and honestly I don't care about PEDs at all but that's just a personal opinion

It would crush QB recruiting for two years assuming he stayed eligible till 2017.

We have four scholarship QBs on campus right now. Clawson could weather that storm.

We have four scholarship QBs on campus right now. Clawson could weather that storm.

We have five on the roster already, and this kid would probably start immediately when the current recruits would be Juniors. Will we have someone who can throw a forward pass in the interim, sure, but no D1 QB is going to sign knowing he isn't going to play for 2-3 years.

You could tell it was Grier because of all the baggage he was carrying with him. He was wearing a shirt that said "I was a 5 star recruit at Florida and all I got was this T shirt".

Because he was a 5 star QB from Charlotte who would instantly start for us. He played great at the beginning of the year for UF.

If it really was some sort of supplement or whatever, than who cares. Hell he probably got it from someone connected to the team. Either above or under the table. The kid was 18/19 years old and probably took something to help himself heal quicker. Who cares.

Uh, this.

Back