• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justified on FX

Honestly, Justified has perhaps been my favorite show over the past 4 seasons, but this season, while in no way bad, has seemed a little stale to me. Still plenty of time to get it together, but I'm more looking forward to the ultimate showdown between Raylan and Boyd Crowder (which you know is coming next season).

Yea this season doesnt seem to have any urgency. The big bad is michael rappaport? Pretty lame and not too cool of a story. Still love the show and agree that it might have been my favorite show

"Why do you have to be such a dick?"
"I'm supposed to be a dick. If you liked me, it would be weird."

My favorite Raylan quote:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning. . .well. . .you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day. . .you're the asshole."

I am not sure who loves this show more. . .me or my wife.

This week's episode was excellent. Danny Crowe killing the Haitian was a fucking A moment.

This week's episode was excellent. Danny Crowe killing the Haitian was a fucking A moment.

Yeah, I have to admit, I did not see that one coming. Right after the confrontation between the two of them I was saying to RDToy "The Haitian is creepy. I wonder if he is going to be important later this season." and then BOOM. Dead.

The tension in the diner standoff was straight-up tangible. Awesome episode. Plus I loved Art getting to Raylan it up for a little bit, and Boyd's epic takedown at the beginning of the episode.

Turns out what this season needed was body count. Big day for Art. It was good to see him more involved this episode. The Haitian bought it - thought for sure Raylan would have to kill him later in the season. Boyd's arranged suicide and murder of the sheriff was what we've come to expect from him in the show.

I bet the Harlan Home Depot can't keep plastic wrap in stock.

I've been out of town for the past few weeks and only now caught up with watching this season's episodes.

Boyd's speech to Dewey Crowe, ending with "Put your foot down, Dewey Crowe!" may have been the most awesome thing I've seen in awhile.

Also, as a long time Cub Scout leader, I was howling with laughter with Dewey's problems with the "stupid Webelos shovel."

Great episode tonight; the Crowder Clan expands and shit hits the fan. Let the fun begin.

Turns out what this season needed was body count. Big day for Art. It was good to see him more involved this episode. The Haitian bought it - thought for sure Raylan would have to kill him later in the season. Boyd's arranged suicide and murder of the sheriff was what we've come to expect from him in the show.

Nick Searcy, who plays Art, hates being called a Teabagger. Oh, and he doesn't mind lobbing massive twitter insults.

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 18m That must be why I'm a rich actor with a hit show while you eat shit all day.

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 21m Not going to happen, you stupid tasteless piece of shit! Get used to it!

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 2h Don't need your support, fat ass! Season 6 guaranteed! YOU SHOULD SEE MY HOUSE!

https://twitter.com/yesnicksearcy

Nick Searcy, who plays Art, hates being called a Teabagger. Oh, and he doesn't mind lobbing massive twitter insults.

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 18m That must be why I'm a rich actor with a hit show while you eat shit all day.

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 21m Not going to happen, you stupid tasteless piece of shit! Get used to it!

Yes, Nick Searcy! ‏@yesnicksearcy 2h Don't need your support, fat ass! Season 6 guaranteed! YOU SHOULD SEE MY HOUSE!

https://twitter.com/yesnicksearcy

lol...jeez louise...

I did enjoy this tweet from him

THE HUMAN DOOK CENTIPEDE DID NOT EAT ENOUGH SHIT TONIGHT TO WIN! SATAN IS CRYING LIKE A LITTLE DOOKIE SOPH

Unusually weak ep this week. What's with Raylan's attitude with Art? He walks around like his ish don't stink, and when he cops to a big mistake, he's too good for the grunt work he has to do (walk-ins), and gives an ultimatum for when he gets back from vacation?

Boyd with plan to be double-crossed by Johnny, hoping he's still alive when they open the doors of the truck, or those morons in the truck don't give up their position. Danny Crowe mows down some helpless henchmen. WTF? I'd make him dig their graves. Johnny buys it when things get a little too out of control, and Boyd needs to re-establish it. At what point will the Crowes doublecross Boyd, and will he be ready for it?

Next week's ep: Boyd in FL only, KY w/o Raylan storyline, or use both?

I think Art's gonna buy it. Cops get to approach retirement, but never get to retire. It will somehow be Raylan's fault.

Yeah, I didn't like the bitching between Art and Raylan, either.

I'm thinking that Danny Crowe will buy the farm before too long. Kendall spilled the beans to Wendy that Danny killed the Haitian dude. Darryl and Dewey saw what Danny did to Johnny's henchmen (that he killed them for sport and not because one of them drew down) and are starting to realize that Danny is a loose cannon. Once Darryl learns from Wendy about the dead Haitian, it will be very clear to them that Danny is a problem.

Does Raylan get together with Wendy Crowe? She sure is working hard to make that happen.

The storyline with Eva in prison is getting a little more interesting.

Tonight's episode was pretty good, I thought. Danny Crowe's death was awesome. Definitely a lesson to not run with sharp objects in your hand.

I loved the shout out to Cheerwine (a cooler in Audrey's had a Cheerwine sticker on it).

Tonight's episode was pretty good, I thought. Danny Crowe's death was awesome. Definitely a lesson to not run with sharp objects in your hand.

I loved the shout out to Cheerwine (a cooler in Audrey's had a Cheerwine sticker on it).

Not bad but this season hasn't had the punch of previous seasons.

Agree. The last couple of episodes have been better, but it really languished before that. It may be that there are too many season long story arcs, and none are real compelling. I was wondering what would happen to the show when Elmore Leonard passed away. Apparently he was still a major contributor bc something is missing now that he's gone.

Back