• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justin Gray ('06) Named Head Coach at Coastal Carolina

One of my favorite Deacon players and I'll never forget the mask game. I thought it was his jaw that got broken and not his nose?

One of my favorite Deacon players and I'll never forget the mask game. I thought it was his jaw that got broken and not his nose?

It was definitely his jaw, which had to be wired shut and all he could have was smoothies. He lost a bunch of weight as a result.

It was his jaw. everything that PH said about it was wrong

I had forgotten about the mask.
Anyone have any photos to bring back the memories?

Think it would be cool if Catamount students started wearing those masks to their games.

It wasn't Boozer. It was Dahntay Jones who put his shoulder into Justin's face.

Jones breaks his jaw on a "pick", Laettner steps on heads and Allen is a multiple tripper. I know I have missed other cheap shots. K still seen as the best coach when this shit happens. Not to mention the years of taking dives on "charges".

54c36db5877e0.image.jpg

There’s a famous one of him among the crowd who stormed the court after beating Duke but I can’t find it. Feel like it’s been used in Wake promo materials and maybe part of some collage wall I’ve seen somewhere?

Finally watched the presser. It was good. Gotta say though, who uploaded a 30 min video with an initial15 minutes of nothing? Can't crop that?

54c36db5877e0.image.jpg

There’s a famous one of him among the crowd who stormed the court after beating Duke but I can’t find it. Feel like it’s been used in Wake promo materials and maybe part of some collage wall I’ve seen somewhere?

That mask is clearly to protect his nose.

Finally watched the presser. It was good. Gotta say though, who uploaded a 30 min video with an initial15 minutes of nothing? Can't crop that?
First time you've watched the replay of a live streaming YouTube or FB video?

so you can't crop a 30 min YouTube video prior to posting?

so you can't crop a 30 min YouTube video prior to posting?

It posted in real time because it was a LIVE video. It wasn't uploaded after the fact. You just didn't happen to watch it live.

Last edited:
It posted in real time because it was a LIVE video. It wasn't uploaded after the fact. You just didn't happen to watch it live.

sure but then they have an entire university of kids to repost an edited version at exactly no cost. just seems an odd choice. carry on.

sure but then they have an entire university of kids to repost an edited version at exactly no cost. just seems an odd choice. carry on.

Did you look for the edited version? I posted the direct link from the press release.

Did you look for the edited version? I posted the direct link from the press release.

apparently not. i clicked your link. or thought i did. its really not that big of a deal. just made a throwaway comment.

What was Skip's comment on JG's mask? "He wasn't that pretty to begin with." Something like that; loved it.

Back