• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kameron Uter commits to the DEACS!

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
Didn't want people who don't read the FB Recruiting thread to miss out on this news. Guys this CYBORG is going to be lining up at WR for us this fall. And he plays baseball!

Great job CORCH CLAWSON!

where's the hype music? what kind of roll is this?

Took Wake over Navy, Northwestern, and Vanderbilt among others. Kid knows there's really two sides to "student athlete." Great get.

Awesome. Real good get by coach claws! 80 & 4 star on ESPN. As mentioned before, impressive offers from Vandy, Cincy, Arkansas, & northwestern among others.

Awesome get.

I'm curious if he Penn State offer came after Franklin was hired.

I just want to know how this guy got to use Calvin Johnson tape for his own. MegaKam

original.0

This is our first 4* in this class (at least as listed on ESPN). For comparison Duke has 3, UNC has 4, and NCSU has 5 in this class. I'm encouraged that Claw was able to bring Uter over from Vandy. Hopefully our recruiting will improve drastically under Clawson in the coming years.

Well, now that he's committed to WF, he'll be dropped to a 3 or 2 star.

It looks like he's playing against elementary school students.

This is our first 4* in this class (at least as listed on ESPN). For comparison Duke has 3, UNC has 4, and NCSU has 5 in this class. I'm encouraged that Claw was able to bring Uter over from Vandy. Hopefully our recruiting will improve drastically under Clawson in the coming years.

It took Claw under 2 months to get his first 4-star. Two months.

Our recruiting ranking on Rivals has gone up from 80s/90s to #69.

Clawson just tweeted:

Dave Clawson‏@CoachClawson·30m
Great Day to be a Deac! If they visit they will come. #theaWAKEning #GoDeacs

Back