• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Welp, my work here is done. We've come full circle and DV is again a hypocrite completely blind to any of his own biases and consumed by his irrational hatred for, well, various things.

Stay tuned for the late late show with DV and his spin cycle.

Apply to Manchester United then. Wasn't just Moyes...was the players that weren't good enough.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your hypocrite.

(drops mike)

When the fuck ever have I said that the players don't hold a share of the responsibility from last season?!!?

God you are the worst about making strawmen arguments as I've ever seen. You are incapable of staying on topic because your positions are often indefensible (see: Herrera, Ander and his defensive abilities).

And just so you know -- constructing strawmen arguments doesn't make you smart. It makes you a terrible debater.

Welp, my work here is done. We've come full circle and DV is again a hypocrite completely blind to any of his own biases and consumed by his irrational hatred for, well, various things.

You are projecting again, ace.

Fuck you, cocksucker.

I'm sorry you don't like my side (and Kenny Dalglish's side) of the issue. Doesn't give you the right to blame me for a discussion (implication being more than one person involved) that you don't like.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, asshole. How fucking dare you claim that I said something different than what I did, and then claim that I don't know what it was I was saying.

I know exactly what I was saying. Sorry I didn't break it down into small enough pieces for a simple minded liberal like yourself to digest.

Easy there KA -OGD

OGD -- Where's the "easy there" for this, and the numerous other times this poster has insulted me?

Seems the rules here are slowly changing for certain people. I addressed this on another thread on another board with another mod when it did not involve me....now it seems like I'm being targeted by another mod when I am not the one in the wrong here. If you read through the thread, you will see I am not the one that elevated the rhetoric here.

In post 24, Shooshmoo says "get a fucking clue", initiating the ad hominem rhetoric.

In post 25, I respond with a confrontational but not vulgar reply "I didn't think you were this dumb. I guess I was wrong."

Then I'm accused of changing my story which I did not, and I respond to that in post 27.

Then in post 28, I'm very maturely called a douchepimple and it's claimed that I had no idea what I was talking about from the start, meaning that basically I was completely incoherent. Well that's just not so. Just because one moron doesn't understand what I'm saying doesn't make that true or give him the right to say so or call names.

And so yes, I took offense to that as I hope anyone that puts any value behind their stated opinion would. And so for standing up for myself in the face of repeated and sustained attacks intended to drive me into silence or off the board, I'm the one that gets the public hand slap.

BS. Complete BS, and I don't really care what to do with that from here.

Rational anger there!

BobbyStack --

Though some, including Diego Maradona and Chiellini himself, have criticised the severity of the penalty levelled against Suarez, Pele considers it an entirely just response from Fifa.
"Fifa's decision is good and is correct because it sets an example," the 73-year-old told Folha de Sao Paulo.
"If he was not sanctioned in this way, such incidents could be repeated. No player can do what Luis Suarez did. I believe that the punishment is fair because the parameter can be used henceforth.
"We are used to seeing other reactions on the pitch," the Brazilian continued. "A header, a nudge ... but a bite is really unprecedented."

LOL at some of these "stats". There's nothing worse in the world than enduring geeks discussing sports.

Stay tuned for the late late show with DV and his spin cycle.

Still makes sense when you sub DV for KA.

You two should just make out and get it out of the way.

Well I see I was absolutely spot on...full spin cycle.

Impossible to deny that what DV said is absolutely what he's refused to do re: Man U.

I like the question posed about whether Moyes was afforded as much leeway as Van Gaal...obvious answer is obvious.

In other news, Brazil could still desperately use Coutinho. Amazing to see lumping balls forward.

Brazilian fans can rest easy now...Jo is coming on. God what a shit side Scolari picked.

Well that sucked...game was everything great about the sport. Unfortunately the result was everything people criticize about it.

Chile the better team, but they don't go through because a ball went into the goal from no effort from a Brazil player. Crushing.

Jo is a great player. I always try to buy him on FM12 when managing 3rd division Portuguese clubs.

Dear God don't let this Brazil somehow fumblefuck their way to the World Cup.

Oh well, here's hoping Uruguay earn their shot. They'll certainly be the more motivated team.

More motivated to sit back with 9 men behind the ball and play negative football for half an hour until James Rodriguez scores a wondergoal against them, I agree.

More motivated to sit back with 9 men behind the ball and play negative football for half an hour until James Rodriguez scores a wondergoal against them, I agree.

Herp a derp I'm deacvision7...I just made a funny!

Playing behind the ball is pretty much what Uruguay has done the whole tournament, if you hadn't noticed.

And that's why the World Cup will be better off with them knocked out of the tournament.

I'm just imagining how bad this could be if Colombia were as motivated as Uruguay!

Back