• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Well at least no one can say Suarez being out made the difference...Colombia just better. What does that say for Roy Hodgson...half his team comes from a club that scored 100 goals and he can't beat a team that Colombia dominates.

And that's why the World Cup will be better off with them knocked out of the tournament.

Wow, is that the point of the bracket? To eliminate weaker teams?

Holy shit have you shared this discovery with the Nobel people? I could put you in touch with someone...

Hey now, Liverpool players did have 2 goals and 2 assists in that England v Uruguay match!

It's funny how I have several back passes from other teams that were handled just fine...amazing what happens when your center backs perform competently and track players.

Hopefully Owlface doesn't crock any more players by trying to play them injured, and hopefully Liverpool doesn't give him that chance to do so. I mean hey Roy Keane hardly ever played for Ireland and he's a freaking hero to you dirty Mancs.

That was not a back pass, that was a missed header.

Cahill did fall asleep, but Gerrard certainly shares some of the blame.

Anyway, it was just a joke, Mr. Angre.

After the impact of coming up against Colombia, Uruguay has lost its balance and accidentally fell out of the World Cup. #Suarez'd

That was not a back pass, that was a missed header.

I guess you've never seen a back pass with the head. I've seen several in the last few days.

Doesn't surprise me that you don't know what you're watching, though.

At least you finally admitted the defenders screwed up, again.

Btw, the next goal France allows with Sakho on the field will be the first in Brazil. But because you don't think much of him, I guess he's no good.

What a maroon.

With Suarez and Sanchez both out of the World Cup maybe Barca and Liverpool will wrap up business sooner.

I'm a Liverpool fan, and have enjoyed reading this thread in a weird way. I respect dv7's knowledge, and KA's fight and stubbornness. Anyway, I love Gerrard, but suggesting that his header in the Uruguay game was a back pass is ludicrous. I do think England's CBs actually deserve a lion's share of the blame, but that was definitely not a back pass.

More ludicrous "defense explanation" from Luis Suarez?

Evra racist language explanation?
Saying that he called a black man "negro" during a heated match between two fierce rivals in a "conciliatory and friendly" way.

Or 3rd biting incident explanation?
"In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite. After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent. At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

It's a tough one, but the man is either a terrible liar or has a very sick and warped sense of reality given those two "explanations." If it wasn't clear already that Suarez was lying about why he used the word negro towards Patrice Evra before, it should be crystal clear now given his outlandish quote trying to explain why he was videotaped biting a 3rd player during a match.

Not once the center back fell asleep it wasn't!

LOL dv's knowledge? With supporters like you we've hardly any need for enemies. I for one am not real impressed by a guy that has poo-pooed pretty much every move Liverpool has made in the past few years that got them to where they are, and who has continued to swear up and down that Man U didn't lack of talent, that it was all the daft Scotsman's fault. (never mind that Ferguson was the one that picked him, so which Scotsman is more daft?).

He thinks and acts like he knows a lot because he has access to a lot of numbers.

But whatever. Anyone that bothers to care knows that England failed because Hodgson managed them poorly, not because they lack of talent.

If England is smart they'll go hire someone that will run the team just like Rodgers does because the England attack is going to have a strong Liverpool flavor for a significant period of time. But this is the same FA that has been trying to run Suarez out of the country for 2 years. So clearly not that bright, as he's the brightest star in the country.

Speaking of which, where do you stand on transferring Suarez to Barca?

I'm a Liverpool fan, and have enjoyed reading this thread in a weird way. I respect dv7's knowledge, and KA's fight and stubbornness. Anyway, I love Gerrard, but suggesting that his header in the Uruguay game was a back pass is ludicrous. I do think England's CBs actually deserve a lion's share of the blame, but that was definitely not a back pass.

Yeah, it would be like saying that Gerrard didn't slip here but was leaving the ball for Skrtel but Skrtel was just slow to get there and is entirely at fault.

cropped_Untitled-01.gif

Oh, and this was Reina's fault not Gerrard's. Obviously.

gerard-assist-drogba-o.gif

Tried to tell you dv...there's nothing in any video on the internet where you can definitively see what people claim to have seen, and that rules out what Suarez says. Only Suarez and Chiellini know for sure. Even in the closest shot, the video quality is simply not there.

The "clear evidence" on video wouldn't pass cross-examination in a US courtroom. It will be interesting to see if it will pass in a Lausanne one if it comes to that.

If you've followed the traffic on "can Suarez do this? can Suarez do that?" (answer is almost always no, to include being in a team photo) during the ban, you know FIFA is making this up as they go along. I'm increasingly convinced that no one in football has a credible lawyer for various reasons, but one should be found by Uruguay and Suarez however they need to.

LOL dv's knowledge? With supporters like you we've hardly any need for enemies. I for one am not real impressed by a guy that has poo-pooed pretty much every move Liverpool has made in the past few years that got them to where they are, and who has continued to swear up and down that Man U didn't lack of talent, that it was all the daft Scotsman's fault. (never mind that Ferguson was the one that picked him, so which Scotsman is more daft?).

God dammit. It is impossible to have an open, honest debate with you.

I've said that United have lacked quality at CM for a few years now, but the squad was more than talented enough to finish higher than 7th. That was a ridiculous finishing position for a side that won the Premier League by 11 points the previous season with no players lost and Fellaini, Januzaj, and Mata added. The whole was clearly less than the sum of the parts at Manchester United last season. But to just flat out lie that I've never acknowledged that United needed help in the center of the park is just ridiculous.

And I just pointed out transfers that Liverpool made that I liked -- some turned out well and some didn't. So, another flat out lie by you.

This is why you are locked away in your own thread. But please do continue on with your hilariously pathetic persecution complex. I'm sure the whole world really is out to get you and that's why you are stuck in some bumfuck post fetching important people coffee. I wish I still had that picture of you to post, but I erased it years ago. C'est la vie.

I'm done trying to have a debate with you, and really it is my fault because I kept trying. It was very naive, at best, but more realistically, stupid of me to try. Instead, I'll just poke you with jokes in your little caged thread and ignore the e-poo that you fling at me. Ta ra.

20>18

Yeah, it would be like saying that Gerrard didn't slip here but was leaving the ball for Skrtel but Skrtel was just slow to get there and is entirely at fault.

cropped_Untitled-01.gif

Oh, and this was Reina's fault not Gerrard's. Obviously.

gerard-assist-drogba-o.gif

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in your life. And no one here has said that Gerrard never did either.

God you're an asshole. And you wonder why I'd take a bat to your head.

Tabarez had earlier wrapped up by talking about Suarez "the person," and said he was not suggesting the Liverpool star should not be punished.
"But always, always one must give an opportunity to the one that makes a mistake," he said.

God dammit. It is impossible to have an open, honest debate with you.

I've said that United have lacked quality at CM for a few years now, but the squad was more than talented enough to finish higher than 7th. That was a ridiculous finishing position for a side that won the Premier League by 11 points the previous season with no players lost and Fellaini, Januzaj, and Mata added.

And yet that's where you finished. And you tried to absolve Hodgson using just the opposite rationale as you denied with this humdrum Man U team. You don't deny that Man U's midfield was weak, and that their defense was old, and yet somehow you still try to cling to the notion that they were so much better than they performed. You are what your record says you are.

And I just pointed out transfers that Liverpool made that I liked -- some turned out well and some didn't. So, another flat out lie by you.

Yeah, you've totally given them credit for building toward becoming a fearsome attacking force and Champions League squad. You definitely pre-saged that. Give me a fucking break, dumbshite.

This is why you are locked away in your own thread.

Actually, the reason for that is because I wouldn't cowtow and kissass to people like you who, while starting this site claiming it would support free discussion, turned out to be fucking liars and tried to use whatever means necessary to drive me off hte site, while not actually actively banning because you knew it wasn't warranted.

Kind of like the English FA and Suarez...maybe that's why you take him for them so much. Of course you should since a Man U guy co-opted it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...vid-Gills-club-conflicts-stymie-FA-board.html

I love the irony of someone in Winston-fucking-Salem (Motto: safer than 8% of America!) having anything to say about anywhere else.

One of them betrayed his own brother in the most vile way possible?

That you support a man that did that really says all anyone needs to say about you. Your wife must have no fucking respect for herself at all to put up with someone that would support that. Hopefully your brother has more respect for the concept of family than Giggs does, because I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even you.

I lurk these boards a lot and often find dv7 insufferable. He can be a "know it all" and supports a team that I loathe. But to claim he isn't knowledgeable about soccer is absurd. The guy knows the sport. And he certainly knows the personnel.

As for Suarez being sold, I am really torn. I think he's a top 3 player in the world, and in the prime of his career. He manages to score goals out of nothing. He is a match winner and competitor of the highest order. I have found myself arguing to incredulous friends all week that he was treated harshly by FIFA with regards to the most recent incident. But the vitriol he'll face in England might be too much for him. He will be public enemy #1 for opposing fans, the English press, opposing players, the media, and even many LFC fans seem done with him. So I am leaning to thinking that selling high now makes sense (assuming the money is reinvested wisely). I would miss him in a red shirt, and think LFC might have missed a window to win #19 and make a serious run in Europe. But there is something to be said for selling now and getting top dollar (albeit probably not as much as a week ago). And he seems to need to get out of England. So on the whole getting the rumored 50 million + Sanchez probably makes sense and trust in Rodgers to reinvest wisely.

Back