• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Louis-Van-Gaal-Brendan-Rodgers.jpg

MAKE OUT MAKE OUT MAKE OUT!

HOT OLD MAN SEX SESSION!

The man management and tactical deployment of their various old man bits would be astonishing. 4 hour erection? Try 7. Minutes.

Van+Gaal

Fergie appears to be the bicycle of suburban Manchester.

article-2320692-19A90BC3000005DC-643_634x482.jpg

You sure he's not from Essex?

Speaking of the Netherlands, Suarez is fluent in Dutch.

That would be impressive considering he's not even close to fluent in England, and Dutch is probably harder than English for a native Spanish speaker. But he was at Ajax for quite a while. Maybe weed wasn't his thing and he studied Dutch to pass the time?

That would be impressive considering he's not even close to fluent in England, and Dutch is probably harder than English for a native Spanish speaker. But he was at Ajax for quite a while. Maybe weed wasn't his thing and he studied Dutch to pass the time?

It really is impressive. Pretty much the whole interview is in Dutch.

I'm sure this has probably been posted on one of the other soccer threads. Will Ferrell says he will bite his opponent if he has to.

King. Legend. And a helluva human being. Wonder what he would think of a guy that shagged his brother's wife or intentionally ended someone's career. I don't think he'd think much of such men at all, and nor should he.

That would be impressive considering he's not even close to fluent in England, and Dutch is probably harder than English for a native Spanish speaker. But, (missing comma, a continuous problem for you) he was at Ajax for quite a while, (should have been another comma) M (should not be capitalized) aybe weed wasn't his thing and he studied Dutch to pass the time?

"Not fluent in England". I'm not sure you are either, Mr. newspaper "editor". It isn't hard to figure out how the locals in Marietta or Danville got on without you, really. Your mastery of the English language is top notch!

I respect your unwillingness to learn the proper use of the comma.

Last edited:
King. Legend. And a helluva human being. Wonder what he would think of a guy that shagged his brother's wife or intentionally ended someone's career. I don't think he'd think much of such men at all, and nor should he.

Well, he defended a guy proven to racially abuse another human being, sooooooooooo... he'd probably be cool with that fault as well. Nobody is perfect!

"Not fluent in England". I'm not sure you are either, Mr. newspaper "editor". It isn't hard to figure out how the locals in Marietta or Danville got on without you, really. Your mastery of the English language is top notch!

Congrats on discovering linked in, asshole. Jesus you are insufferable.

I'm so glad I could not possibly give a shit less what you do with your life.

Back