• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

love the new av. glad to see you've come around to it.

Haven't even looked it. Just goes to show what a lie this board and what the top of it says really is. Freely? Haha.

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them running this shitshow. Just what you'd expect from such a deluded school that doesn't know its place.

Haven't even looked it. Just goes to show what a lie this board and what the top of it says really is. Freely? Haha.

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them running this shitshow. Just what you'd expect from such a deluded school that doesn't know its place.

you do know that there are only two posters who have been afforded their own threads, right? the most notorious troll in the history of WFU message boards (Keeper) and you. I don't think this is a mods issue.

one of the mods changed my avatar after ray allen's shot (probably TW or kukouwt) to something they thought would tick me off, but i just saw it for what it was: a harmless joke.

not that big a deal man

Your concern is noted.

one of the mods changed my avatar after ray allen's shot (probably TW or kukouwt) to something they thought would tick me off, but i just saw it for what it was: a harmless joke.

not that big a deal man

They changed it back though, right? I don't even have access to my avatar to change mine.

It's completely ridiculous.

Did you guys hear that Suarez actually DID bite the Italian on purpose? Man I'm really surprised, who could have seen that coming?

They changed it back though, right? I don't even have access to my avatar to change mine.

It's completely ridiculous.

1351545470439_4293935.png

Your concern is noted.

Oh I know you don't care that you're a bunch of worthless hypocrites, that you think you're being funny. But really all you've done is prove that you are exactly what you claimed to be protesting against. You're no different from them, the only difference is that you had different interests; different reasons for your censorship.

Ironically, the way you've treated me is proof that you do in fact have a conscience. You as a collective know there was no call for this, and that it was not deserved.

If you had no conscience, you'd have just banned me and not care about the injustice done.

I'm not really sure if this says something positive or negative, really, only that it is.

Just finished reading the SCOTUS thread...hilarious to contrast my treatment with that of RJKarl, who is a constant train wreck that destroys pretty much any thread not having to do with a sport in which animals are treated as commodities for sport and wagering. Yet he roams free like the Temujin of Wake Forest, burning, killing and raping threads from one side of the site to the other.

Fortunately, unlike Temujin, RJ can't reproduce by way of raping the board.

There is no censorship here, you can post anything you like on this thread. Your shitty opinion and voice is still heard for all that like it.

OK well this has all gotten stupid (as opposed to merely weird like before). I've done what I set out to do, originally -- read up on the World Cup from deacman and vad, and as an added bonus, shut dv up by beating him at his own, admittedly stupid, game of making personal references on the board.

The hypocrisy of this site is well documented and at this point there's very little changing anyone's mind because it would mean admitting that hypocrisy. But shit, what the hell else should anyone have expected from a school called Wake Forest that allowed itself to built by a carcinogen manufacturer.

So all that's left to do now on this board nominally devoted to discussing Wake Forest athletics is wish Wake Forest luck in its pursuit of national athletic supremacy....hahahahaha! Sorry I was just amusing myself. Good luck with coming to your senses and learning your place. Emory would be a good rivalry of relative equals in D3. They've been essentially bought by a company marketing a product harmful to health as well -- you'd be like brothers!

Back