• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

You're right

emenike-goal.jpg

Straight line shows him offsides

English media = biased against French. Proven.

You obviously don't know what straight means. The angle you show is not straight on, though really a person of even reasonable intelligence should have been able to work that out. Their shoulders were even.

OK well this has all gotten stupid (as opposed to merely weird like before). I've done what I set out to do, originally -- read up on the World Cup from deacman and vad, and as an added bonus, shut dv up by beating him at his own, admittedly stupid, game of making personal references on the board.

The hypocrisy of this site is well documented and at this point there's very little changing anyone's mind because it would mean admitting that hypocrisy. But shit, what the hell else should anyone have expected from a school called Wake Forest that allowed itself to built by a carcinogen manufacturer.

So all that's left to do now on this board nominally devoted to discussing Wake Forest athletics is wish Wake Forest luck in its pursuit of national athletic supremacy....hahahahaha! Sorry I was just amusing myself. Good luck with coming to your senses and learning your place. Emory would be a good rivalry of relative equals in D3. They've been essentially bought by a company marketing a product harmful to health as well -- you'd be like brothers!

What paragon of academic and athletic excellence do you hail from?

I'm not sure how anyone who insults the very reason most of the posters are here expects to be treated nicely, fwiw

You're right

emenike-goal.jpg

Straight line shows him offsides

English media = biased against French. Proven.

Also nice job trying to show an offside call with a picture that does not contain the ball. Idiot.

I'm not sure how anyone who insults the very reason most of the posters are here expects to be treated nicely, fwiw

LOL who said I expect that?

That hasn't happened here in years and I don't expect it now.

What paragon of academic and athletic excellence do you hail from?

...he asked with a sentence that ends with a preposition. Couldn't be more appropriate.

My alma mater won national championships in 2011 and 2012 and 2 NCAA tournament basketball trips in that time. Wait...isn't basketball supposed to be a good sport for Wake? How's that gone for them lately?

wait, jeff [Redacted] ruined everything and jim grobe got complacent and made terrible staff decisions?

wow, didn't know that

...he asked with a sentence that ends with a preposition. Couldn't be more appropriate.

My alma mater won national championships in 2011 and 2012 and 2 NCAA tournament basketball trips in that time. Wait...isn't basketball supposed to be a good sport for Wake? How's that gone for them lately?

you can end a sentence in a preposition. that's an old grammar rule that's gone by the wayside.

Anyway, out before one of you flies off the handle and does God knows what. That dv knows my name is scary enough. Who knows what you crazies would do to try to hurt me? That's really the one thing that scares me about this board...like that one IrishSlim idiot that wanted to report me to my commander. I mean is someone going to keep checking where I am in the world and someday try to off me in some jungle? Honestly seems like there's nothing some of you wouldn't do in your hatred and lowered sense of ethical boundaries.

So, I'm done. Enjoy your bizarre little world here, and I can only hope and pray you have enough respect for yourselves to leave your hypocrisy and hatred here.

you can end a sentence in a preposition. that's an old grammar rule that's gone by the wayside.

English is getting mangled on a daily basis thanks to the Internet and texting, so I'm not surprised, but if you wish your prose to look not shitty, I recommend avoiding it regardless of what the "rule", or lack thereof, is today.

So my last post here is on a grammar gripe. Seems oddly appropriate.

I'll be keeping an eye on KA to see if he respects his promise. I bet he revisits the site multiple times in the coming months.

Anyway, out before one of you flies off the handle and does God knows what. That dv knows my name is scary enough. Who knows what you crazies would do to try to hurt me? That's really the one thing that scares me about this board...like that one IrishSlim idiot that wanted to report me to my commander. I mean is someone going to keep checking where I am in the world and someday try to off me in some jungle? Honestly seems like there's nothing some of you wouldn't do in your hatred and lowered sense of ethical boundaries.

So, I'm done. Enjoy your bizarre little world here, and I can only hope and pray you have enough respect for yourselves to leave your hypocrisy and hatred here.

you could move into bsf's bunker. ain't nobody gonna find him. he doesn't even have a cell phone. y'all could spend your time discussing Suarez's innocence.

Wake wasn't founded by tobacco, it was founded by the Baptist State Convention.

The founding of Wake Forest College in 1834 was one manifestation of the intellectual and humanitarian reform movement which characterized North Carolina and the nation in the decade of the 1830's. The beginnings of the College and the formation of the Baptist State Convention were closely interwoven. A leading motive for the organization of the Convention in 1830 was that it might serve as an agency for establishing an institution that would provide education under Christian influences for ministers and laymen.

You're concerned that a bunch of Wake Forest grads and fans have nothing better to do then hunt down some dude in South Dakota and do something to try to hurt you?

This is narcissism at its finest.

Back