• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Yeah, no way I'm reading 450 pages of dreck from the FA. I got to about 35 pages or so and then it started to seem worthless. I don't really care what Evra said to Valencia 10 minutes later and don't know why the commission did unless it was just to make their report longer.

The independence of the so-called independent regulatory commission is made obvious by the domain name of the site on which this file was posted.

Just in the introduction, sounds to me like Evra should have been sanctioned for threatening physical violence against Suarez and obviously his threat provoked Suarez. Evra also lied to the ref. Suarez is not accused of using profanity as he claimed to the ref. Evra also most likely lied about what Kuyt said to him...I mean really, who would you believe between Evra and Kuyt? Be real here. Evra also admits that he did not properly understand what he claims Suarez said to him. Evra's evidence also falls short of his "at least 10 times" claim.

The initial statement was to me sort of "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" thing. Do you really think he "kicked" him (a term I would take issue with if I was arguing for Liverpool) for that reason? Come on. Whatever happened did because he was trying to gain an edge in the game. Evra's made a meal of it and Man U has encouraged him all the way.

And all that is if you believe in total Evra and the FA's claim, and disagree with Suarez's interpretation completely.

Why the fuck did Man U have like half a dozen players provide witness statements? There's no way all of them could know what happened. It's telling that no witness statements were obtained from LFC players other than Kuyt.

The FA appears to be saying that if words are said to which someone takes offense (or claims to take offense) then that person is guilty. If so, it apepars that goes further than British law and that's opening up one helluva can of worms I'm guessing they will eventually wish they had not.

Interestingly, it appears that it never crossed the mind of anyone in the commission to suspend Evra for feeling abused.

I'm not sure if you're being obtuse for entertainment here or not.

Feeling abused may or may not be an indication that one was wronged. But threatening physical violence/assault on a person is a pretty good indication of it.

It's also funny since Suarez would break Evra like a burnt crepe.

Yeah right. Patrice would quickly retreat to the bus, Suarez would brush his foot on a step climbing into the bus, fall over, and appeal for the bus to be sent off. He'd never even touch Evra.

Yeah right. Patrice would quickly retreat to the bus, Suarez would brush his foot on a step climbing into the bus, fall over, and appeal for the bus to be sent off. He'd never even touch Evra.

Evra is past it...he wouldn't make it to the bus.

Never mind that Evra is the one that said he was going to punch Suarez. Are you saying Evra would be dishonest and say he would do something that he didn't have any intention of doing? Are you saying Evra would...dare I say it...lie?

Evra is past it...he wouldn't make it to the bus.

Never mind that Evra is the one that said he was going to punch Suarez. Are you saying Evra would be dishonest and say he would do something that he didn't have any intention of doing? Are you saying Evra would...dare I say it...lie?

No, merely that when the going gets tough, Evra gets going in the other direction.

@ppppolls
PublicPolicyPolling
Selzer had Santorum at 9% Tu-W. We had him at `10% M-Tu. Surge quite possibly generated by CNN poll that was quite possibly wrong

---

The media bias in this election has reached unprecedented levels. Never have I seen a multi-day poll essentially broken into two polls so as to favor one candidate over another.

By the way, if you rearrange the letters in Patrice Evra, you get prevaricate.

Am I the only person that would have gone for it down 7-3 on 4th and 7 if you're the Broncos with 2:44 to go on your own 27 or whatever it was?

No matter what, if you give up a first down the game is over. Where on the field it happens is irrelevant.

6 for 22, 60 yards. 6 carries 16 yards. The only turnover of the game.

But I guess I can't possibly know this sucks since I didn't watch.

Keep defending the guy that can't stick to one story and makes racist remarks to black players. Really classy.

Back