• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kanye channels Malcolm X

Sri Rami Krishna once said “if all a man thinks of is sin then all he’ll ever be is a sinner”

..and so it it follows with Race..for if all you ever see is Race then you are surely going to become a Racist”

tenor.gif

2004 - Swift boating

2018 - Swift voting

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/09/voter-registrations-skyrocket-after-taylor-swift-instagram-post.html

Voter registrations among young Americans shot up in the wake of pop megastar Taylor Swift’s Instagram post urging her 112 million followers to get out the vote.
Swift’s Sunday night missive, in which she also endorsed two Tennessee Democrats, catapulted the generally apolitical singer into the fray ahead of the November midterms. New data from Vote.org show Swift’s voice is already making an impact.
The nonprofit group said nearly 65,000 Americans ages 18 to 29 registered to vote in the roughly 24 hours after the singer-songwriter’s social media rallying cry.
That surge in young registrations far exceeded the combined total of every other age group in the same period, in which about 40,000 Americans ages 30 and up registered.

Deeaaaaaammmm.. my man!

Seems the Saturday Night Snowflakes weren’t prepared for a streak of Independence.

““The blacks want always Democrats, you know, it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out of the home and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

He figured out the mind-fucking and soft-serve Bigotry that Democrats trade in..

He joins the intellectual forebears - Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams among so many other African American scholars have had to take a backseat to nouveau hacks like Ta Coates

All you ever see is Race.

You are a pathetic Race Pimp

Do tell...

a0583b96-f144-44f1-b79c-335f27b2d8e2.jpg

I ain't sayin it's a white picture
unh UNH
But she ain't meetin with no broke niggas
uhn UNH

a0583b96-f144-44f1-b79c-335f27b2d8e2.jpg

I ain't sayin it's a white picture
unh UNH
But she ain't meetin with no broke niggas
uhn UNH

That's pretty much a perfect picture of the Trumpite GOP base - tons of senior citizen and middle-aged white folks, probably only a few with college degrees, mostly rural, small-town, and some suburban, no racial, religious, or other diversity of any kind, and the sprinkling of younger folks are all white males who are probably officers in the local Young Republicans club. One thing I'll say, though, I'll bet that nearly every one of them gets out to vote in practically every election. #maga

Last edited:
And inside, in their hearts, they mostly feel like the lady on the far left looks.

How long have they unfairly banished one of the few voices of reason on these here libtard boards? I demand answers. FreeLectro!!!

been doing some campaign work for a mayoral candidate here in Chicago -- last week Kanye dropped $74,000 into her account to clear up all her back debts and fines related to an unclosed campaign account fro a previous race

Juice, you are helping with that campaign? Chance does some pretty cool activism work with nocopacademy and supporting black youth organizers in Chicago. I think criticizing Kanye for shit he has said and done is fair game. I think it's entirely possible that parts of this were all about money and attention, but I also think that doesn't exclude the possibility that someone like Chance really got in his ear about this stuff. We should not be so pessimistic to think Kanye can not adapt. shrug

Yeah, I've been doing petitions to get Amara on the ballot. Was at an event a couple weekends ago where Chance followed up on his endorsement and he definitely knows his stuff and was a very earnest guy.

The reality is that candidates without big corporate connections or establishment ties have a very hard time getting money, so you can't turn down a donation like that. I think they did a good job talking about the tension between that reality and Kanye's Trump statements.

The thought is that the DSA will endorse either Amara or Troy LaRaviere, though two of the area's highest profile progressive elected officials -- including DSA member Carlos Rosa -- recently endorsed a more establishment candidate, much to the disappointment of many.

Yeah, did Rosa endorse Chuey? Thats disappointing. I'm starting to think that if DSA has any success at all, it will be in shaping politics in LA, Chicago, DC rather than at any state level. But we'll see. I met a More2 organizer who worked on Rosa's campaign. Has Rosa completely shut the door on running himself?

Back