• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Katenda to Notre Dame

DeaconKing

Reaction score
Just got word. He called Coach [Redacted] earlier this afternoon.

Oh, well. Onward and Upward - 2012 recruits look good and hope we can add White, Jankovic, or other to the mix.

Crusade.jpg

Oh, well. Onward and Upward - 2012 recruits look good and hope we can add White, Jankovic, or other to the mix.

Better add them before they get another quality offer. Head or head we aren't doing so hot.

King,

Do we know go with the Europe route or do we just wait until 2012 since we have Green coming in and Tabb looks like he will be back?

Tweet by Jake_Brown, a ND insider, on Twitter:

"Little note on Eric Katenda to #NotreDame: The Irish had to make up ground all the way up to this morning to land him. Strong close."

Tweet by Jake_Brown, a ND insider, on Twitter:

"Little note on Eric Katenda to #NotreDame: The Irish had to make up ground all the way up to this morning to land him. Strong close."

Sigh :(

We faded down the stretch, again.

As I said before, the last visit usually gets the guy.

Great job by [Redacted] to put Wake in a position to get him here.

Would have loved to hear the last second negative recruiting pitch they threw Katenda's way.

fuck [Redacted]. this is purely an emotional reaction. but... we lose even when we arent playing. damn i wish we had a real coach.

Oh please, it sounds like we basically had him and then [Redacted] let him slip away.

[Redacted] does not get credit for being in the race, he gets credit for winning.

lol at this post, great job by [Redacted] to not land another recruit, hes really good at that.

Back