• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Katie Stengel

What are the chances she makes the US national team?

Annie Bersagel should definitely be in the conversation.

Definitely in the conversation, but she never won a title at Wake. She has been extremely successful post-collegiately, however.

To quote the great AB: COLLEGE! NO PARENTS!

She was a three time All American and won the ACC outdoor 10,000M title twice and ACC 5,000M indoor title once.

We agree that Dostal is number 1, right? 3-time All-American, best player on 3 National Championship teams. It has to be.

Fun fact: she is an Assistant Coach at Louisville now, apparently.

She was a three time All American and won the ACC outdoor 10,000M title twice and ACC 5,000M indoor title once.

You are preaching to the choir, man, I know. She definitely deserves to be in the conversation, but certainly not ahead of Dostal, Sikes, Beilik, or Stengel.

Oh, and I meant "National Title" when I said "title", if that clarifies things.

We agree that Dostal is number 1, right? 3-time All-American, best player on 3 National Championship teams. It has to be.

Fun fact: she is an Assistant Coach at Louisville now, apparently.

Also has a National POY award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kicking myself for never going to see her play live while I had the chance.

Best wishes for a full recovery, Katie.

Oh man classic numbers thread.

Not only was he completely wrong after matter of factly stating his opinion but it's on a super obscure topic that three people in the world care about.

Oh man classic numbers thread.

Not only was he completely wrong after matter of factly stating his opinion but it's on a super obscure topic that three people in the world care about.

Why don't more people care about GOAT conversations about Wake?

Back