• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keep Track of Your Alcohol Consumption Here

Just started my Sam Adams American Originals Variety Pack.

Started with pouring the two Noble Pils into my 36oz stein...playing Fifa and watching the games online.

:woot: :wiggle: :woot: :wiggle: :woot:

And damn you OGMods for limiting the replies to 5 pics per reply, and limiting the sig line to like 5 characters

Marquee was permabanned because someone posted a link to playboys girls of ACC

turf banned person and edited post with scolding censure

10 minutes later I posted that turf had disappeared because he was surfing the playboy site

I was gone

That sounds like someone with sexual repression issues to me

True story

Surely you know who I am on scout

I really don't, though I figured you had another handle.

I'm really bad at that shit. Half of DS hates/hated me, like you, and typically can't remember what the fuck I did to incite such hostility. If I'm that clueless, imagine how much trouble I have figuring out who is who. Hell, I didn't figure out whom numbers was until I'd already met him. :eek:

I really don't, though I figured you had another handle.

I'm really bad at that shit. Half of DS hates/hated me, like you, and typically can't remember what the fuck I did to incite such hostility. If I'm that clueless, imagine how much trouble I have figuring out who is who. Hell, I didn't figure out whom numbers was until I'd already met him. :eek:

I don't hate u anymore

I am also zzzz

And damn you OGMods for limiting the replies to 5 pics per reply, and limiting the sig line to like 5 characters

Will be resolved when we get a better handle on the bandwidth issue. I have no idea what that means, but that is what the smart mods tell me... so I'm repeating it to you. Plebeian.

A good way for me to drum up new insta-hate on this new board would be to ask a random question about the University of South Carolina.

I'll have to wait until I finish this sixer of IPA to do that.

I'm takin it easy with some Strongbow tonight. Gonna drink a 6er. Delicious stuff.

4 Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPAs- going to bed now.

Yeah dude...been there since 300 i believe.

I told you about how my dad is good friends with him in RL right?

Back