• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keep Track of Your Alcohol Consumption Here

3/20 - 1 1/2 bottles pinot noir, 2 coronas, 2 yuenglings, 1 miller light, 1 hornsbys cider

3/19 -- 1 gin and tonic
1 Unidentified pint of beer

Was in DC and drinking on my girlfriend's brother's tab. Didn't want to go too crazy since I know that it cost a fortune.

today: 3 jagers, 4 pints of Yeungling...good start to a good day.

3/24 3 11.5% Double Dogs, 1 7.2% Sierra Nevada Torpedo, 1 11.3% blithering idiot, 1 Red oak

3/25 - I'm enjoying a free Sweetwater up at First Street Draught House. Purchased for me by the distributor.

That my friends is a great start to my weekend.

Bump because of talk in the CT.

Also, I love the search function.

Had two tall boys of Coors (ORIGINAL, Not that pussy shit that has a blue mtn) already this pm, now filling up a flask with Sailor Jerry to take into Fast Five.

When your summer vacay is 4 days, you try and make the best of it.

5/11

4 Boddington's
3 Bud Lights
3 Macallan scotch's (12, 15, 18 aged that came in a neat package at duty free for 11 pounds)
1 vodka drink that getsome decided to pour for me

ahhh taking a trip down memory lane

a thread started by reginator's cumming dick

man, i miss reg

what's he up to these days?

Is he even posting on DS anymore?

BeachBum, you're his best friend, what say you?

5/10 - 3 shiners

Figure I should jump in on this. I'll be out at a bar tonight. Should do some damage.

And for posterity...

5/8 after Man United all but clinched a record breaking 19th English League Title by beating their rivals in 2nd place and me being at the match to watch it...

Pre match:
3 Stellas
1 Beck's Vier
2 Boddington's
1 Guinness
2 Jager shots

During match:
2 Singha's (nom nom nom)
1 Strongbow cider (yuck, had to chug it because it tasted awful. Would have thrown it away but their are sober children in Ethiopia and that would have been wrong to do.

Post match:
2 Stella's during dinner
Then I met some dudes over from Ireland...
6 Guinesses
1 Jamesons
1 disgusting shot (1/2 tequila 1/2 sambuca with tabasco sauce. Crazy fucking Irishmen...)
3 Stellas
2 SoCo and limes

1 dreadful headache/hangover on Monday

5/11

2 Negra Modelo at Dinner
3 Sweetwater 420 drafts at Little Tybee concert
1 PBR Tallboy at concert
1 Bell's Oberon at home.

And for posterity...

5/8 after Man United all but clinched a record breaking 19th English League Title by beating their rivals in 2nd place and me being at the match to watch it...

Pre match:
3 Stellas
1 Beck's Vier
2 Boddington's
1 Guinness
2 Jager shots

During match:
2 Singha's (nom nom nom)
1 Strongbow cider (yuck, had to chug it because it tasted awful. Would have thrown it away but their are sober children in Ethiopia and that would have been wrong to do.

Post match:
2 Stella's during dinner
Then I met some dudes over from Ireland...
6 Guinesses
1 Jamesons
1 disgusting shot (1/2 tequila 1/2 sambuca with tabasco sauce. Crazy fucking Irishmen...)
3 Stellas
2 SoCo and limes

1 dreadful headache/hangover on Monday

27 drinks? Good God almighty

Thus far:

Rogue Imperial Pilsner
Rogue Mogul Madness (black IPA)
Boulder Mojo Risin Double IPA
Rogue Captain Sig's Northwestern Ale (aka Deadliest Ale)

27 drinks? Good God almighty

Got into Bishop Blaize at 1:48 there. Probably stumbled back across the street from the bar to my hotel at about 1am.
So it was all in just under 12 hours. Not as bad then, right?

Bishop Blaize is fucking paradise to me, btw:
And it was crazier than this on Sunday...but only just

I have DV as my man crush right now , canadian club is in the house after 10+ heinekens on the golf course.. flabelable tirdlidouiiii

Back