• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

keeping the pressure on

It amazes me that most of you are too dumb to realize which brother you are talking too

It amazes you that we don't care enough to expend the mental energy to remember which stratt is which?

Really?

This entire effort is hillarious. It would be even funnier if I weren't a Wake fan. I just hope the news media continues to point out that the Strattons are NOT Wake grads.

All the comments on the yahoo article are about how bad [Redacted] is and appear to be from random ass people unaffiliated with Wake who just happened to see the article. Shockingly (not at all) nobody really seems to think it reflects poorly on the fanbase except...some of our own fans.

Yahoo article on the new billboard:

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...ther-anti-[Redacted]-billboard-222653301.html

Well done Stratt, et al. This coverage is just what the doctor ordered.

In reading this thread I realize how some have sacrificed themselves for the greater good. Maybe one of the frats at Wake will reward your efforts by providing you with 72 well deserved virgins. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sack up. Have actually done anything except bitch and complain?

The complaint is that your campaign is like a bad 1-year performance art parody. So bad, it can't really be THAT bad, right? This was all done by a State fan who has pretended to be a Wake fan for years, even purchasing season tickets just so he/they could totally fuck with us in our hour(s) of distress.

I would be way more respectful if that was the case. Sort of like Joquain Phoenix and his 1-year rap music project/spoof.

But alas, I don't think that is what this is. On the bright side, losing by 50 to Pittsburgh makes whatever positive or negative from the brutal buzzout marketing campaign sort of a who cares. It certainly won't sway Wellman one way or the other now as the Thursday massacre takes off the table. Also on the bright side, Yahoo used the best ad you've come up with thru the whole 1 year "campaigin" Colors were not garish, message clear, no graph, and no Please Wellman, Fuck you Wellman whiplash message per the other billboard.

So to summarize, clusterfuck avoided!

The complaint is that your campaign is like a bad 1-year performance art parody. So bad, it can't really be THAT bad, right? This was all done by a State fan who has pretended to be a Wake fan for years, even purchasing season tickets just so he/they could totally fuck with us in our hour(s) of distress.

I would be way more respectful if that was the case. Sort of like Joquain Phoenix and his 1-year rap music project/spoof.

But alas, I don't think that is what this is. On the bright side, losing by 50 to Pittsburgh makes whatever positive or negative from the brutal buzzout marketing campaign sort of a who cares. It certainly won't sway Wellman one way or the other now as the Thursday massacre takes off the table. Also on the bright side, Yahoo used the best ad you've come up with thru the whole 1 year "campaigin" Colors were not garish, message clear, no graph, and no Please Wellman, Fuck you Wellman whiplash message per the other billboard.

Your performance on avatars is worse than the campaigns

That would be the first clusterfuck you ever avoided, jb.

As you are wont to squeal in climactic ecstasy, "I like more fat hogs at once than you'll find on a pig farm in Tarheel, North Carolina!"

jb is a huge fan of the movie Deliverance.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So you keep saying. The difference is that my avatar doesn't represent anybody but me and I haven't held a public forum on ideas for the avatar, ignored all of them, and gone with the worst idea of the bunch - mine.

But you probably won't understand this.

You kinda did ask about opinions on the Heisen-delik avatar and ignored everyone saying that it was stupid and completely unfunny.

So you keep saying. The difference is that my avatar doesn't represent anybody but me and I haven't held a public forum on ideas for the avatar, ignored all of them, and gone with the worst idea of the bunch - mine.

To sum it up. ... thank god we didn't take your advice

You kinda did ask about opinions on the Heisen-delik avatar and ignored everyone saying that it was stupid and completely unfunny.

Exactly like stratt asking for advice on the billboards then ignoring all of it anyway?

Jaybone had a hunch.

Back